#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

There's a lack of #EATCLEAN photos in this thread. Last night was the last day of school so to celebrate being off work I had a few beers and woke up today pretty hungry. With no food in the house their was only one thing to do.

20150717_135900.jpg

Polished it off in fast fashion. Battered sausage might have been the saddest one I've ever eaten.

20150717_141407.jpg

Whenever you #EATCLEAN please whack up a photo. This movement is very important.

• Paid Members

Oops my bad.

Being a Friday I expect some of you will have a top not #EATCLEAN meal. Get a photo up.

Edited by DEF

• Paid Members

There's a lack of #EATCLEAN photos in this thread. Last night was the last day of school so to celebrate being off work I had a few beers and woke up today pretty hungry. With no food in the house their was only one thing to do.

20150717_135900.jpg

Polished it off in fast fashion. Battered sausage might have been the saddest one I've ever eaten.

20150717_141407.jpg

Whenever you #EATCLEAN please whack up a photo. This movement is very important.

Bonus points for leaving the salad.

• Paid Members

That's like some mental bodybuilding breakfast or something. Does it taste any good?

It looks a bit off in the picture but there was egg underneath it, not all mixed together. Beans and oats are class, really tasty.

Tizer is shit though.

I think I've championed that on here before but it's about as good an eat as £1 will get you, or £2 if you're a greedy bastard like me.

Iceland also do the magnificent bags of Terry's reject chocolates that range from mostly hard toffee's to delightful praline goodness. Home Bargains do a Thorntons version.

• Paid Members

Had a cracking lunch today. Hot dog sausages in toasties. Probably the best idea I've had.