#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

Who needs cooking, just buy a packet of cooked meat from your local supermarket.

If you rock up just before closing and the dates close up its next to nothing.

Just rip it open and go at it in the car park and there's not even any washing up.

I used to regularly buy the whole cooked chickens from Asda at the end of the day for 50p, and then just sit with the whole thing on my plate and go at it with a knife and fork.

That's not #EATCLEAN. No friggin chance.

Knife AND fork?!?

That's what God gave you hands for!

Hang your head in shame.

• Paid Members

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/burger-kebab-2000-calorie-macdoner-5986639

For those of you that are Preston City Wrestling fans or from the area, I highly think you need to check this out.

And end to the questioning of whether to have a Kebab or a Burger at the end of the night, by having both

"The 2,000 calorie take-home meal consists of a burger and relish encased in doner kebab meat - and it's all fried in chip shop batter in a deep-fat fryer."

PAY-MacDoner.jpg

Mister Eaters is miles out of the Town Center, it has a decent ep but is pricey they have done ferrero rocher's and all sorts recently, he is forever courting publicity with whatever stunt he comes up with next. Its a decent Chippy, but opening hours are weird, as are many in Ptown, you wont always get chips past dinner and tea. and though they open all day, they do close early and he shuts up shop for 2 weeks over the summer to go on holiday.

There's a cracking chippy in Caernarthon where everything is cooked to order. So a chips and sausage takes about 20 minutes because the cues are miles long and they won't even cook your food till you're two from the front.

Other than that place I've not had too many great chippies the last few years. The Welsh Coast has some decent ones but all the inland towns are mostly kebab shop/ chippies.

If UKIP had brought up the decline in quality traditional chip shops they'd have picked up a few more seats I reckon.

• Moderators

I was once in Birmingham and got a sausage in batter that was the best I've ever had. The batter was incredible. Was almost like a toad in the hole. The only memory I have from Birmingham.

• Paid Members

One of the best curries I've had was in Preston after a PCW show.

The bloke talked me into trying it after I order chips and swapping the order was one of the best things I've ever done.

One of the best curries I've had was in Preston after a PCW show.

The bloke talked me into trying it after I order chips and swapping the order was one of the best things I've ever done.

There are a lot less about than there used to be, but plenty of the take aways have won awards. many of the curry houses have closed, purely on the basis that the takeaways are cheaper and better. Is that the same everywhere else?