#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

One of those new Golden Wonder Pot Noodles and a barmcake was a standard Friday night tea when I was about 11. Chicken and Mushroom with the little bag of Soy Sauce.

• Paid Members

To go back yo the burger talk I went to a GBK after work one night and it was overpriced for what it was big time.

Also its not a burger in my book if you can't eat it one handed without issue or spillage. It's meat and bread and fails the qualification.

The last great pot noodle was the Bombay Bad Boy, decently hot yet tasty if you whacked the whole sachet of sauce in. I've tried the jerk chicken, piri-piri and the particularly shite Chinese rib flavours but they're rank. Classic chicken and mushroom or the bad boy for me.

The Golden Wonder noodles are rotten. Although if I recall correctly Pot Noodle was once produced under the GW brand.

I might be going a bit too posho here (although, they're cheaper) but Nongshim do the greatest spicy noodle going, not as hot as the Bad Boy but it's super tasty. It just means trekking to an asian supermarket to find them, but I may have seen them in tesco in the past.

• Paid Members

The last great pot noodle was the Bombay Bad Boy, decently hot yet tasty if you whacked the whole sachet of sauce in. I've tried the jerk chicken, piri-piri and the particularly shite Chinese rib flavours but they're rank. Classic chicken and mushroom or the bad boy for me.

The Golden Wonder noodles are rotten. Although if I recall correctly Pot Noodle was once produced under the GW brand.

They did indeed start off as a Golden Wonder product, eventually morphng into there own company.

I tried a sausage casserole Pot Noodle in Asda the other day and the demonstrator looked gutted when she asked me if i liked it and I told her it was ok but it's just a pot noodle.

Bombay Bad Boy really is the last great Pot Noodle. Two of those bad boys, a double decker and some knock off Haribo used to be the daily routine when I worked at Global Video.

• Paid Members

[Well then, you should also know that every time the Bensons For Beds advert shows on TV, I cannot stop myself giggling like an idiot and saying "BENSONS FOR BEDS? THE BED SHOP?"

My office above Urmston Precinct was directly opposite Bensons for Beds..............Twat.

It's been six months and I still can't pass a Bensons without giggling because of this.

:thumbsup:

• Paid Members

I think I have a Pavlovian response to pot noodles - I associate them so strongly with my childhood visits to skegness butlins that although they taste like soy sauce by the time I'm done with them, they also taste like rhum baba, piña colada slush puppies, and Billy Pearce.

Pro tip - don't mix it too well, then you get a surprise hit of pure flavor slurry at the bottom.

• Paid Members

Maybe I can recover some #EatClean credentials and say I really loved, and thus really miss, Walker's Cheeseburger flavour crisps. Dodgy as hell, but delicious.

Maybe I can recover some #EatClean credentials and say I really loved, and thus really miss, Walker's Cheeseburger flavour crisps. Dodgy as hell, but delicious.

True but they pale in comparison to the cheeseburger flavoured American Football crisps that used to be used in the community centre!!!

• Paid Members

True but they pale in comparison to the cheeseburger flavoured American Football crisps that used to be used in the community centre!!!

Quarterbacks?