#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I’m sure one must already exist but there’s got to be some money in a youtube & periscope series of someone eating & humorously reviewing the awful/amazing tinned meals, processed meats & cheap takeaways posted in this thread. It’d be a Vice series in no time! I’d subscribe.

Butch project!

• Moderators

Well, fuck him, there's nowt wrong with The Big BBQ, Just smug and negative for the sake of it, along with his "I'm better than this peasant food" self-fart smelling attitude. Well, they're not for you mate. They're for handsome studs. He's a prick. if you've decided you're not going to like it before opening the tin, and that you disagree with the concept of *gasp* cheap convenience food which is a godsend to the rushed off her feet single young mum, then don't fucking eat it. He's just a twat.

And the cadence of his voice pisses me off. I bet he quotes lines off Airplane "in a voice" at non-plussed strangers when he first meets them.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

He's a fucking nob. He didn't even put his delicious tinned meat and beans on a couple of pieces toast. Of coarse he's not going to enjoy it if he does it wrong.

While I enjoy it ON toast, I'm in the "put it in a bowl and dunk the toast in" camp.

For a real treat try a tin of beans and sausage (or one of them all day breakfasts in a tin) and add in a tin of meatballs in tomato sauce.

• Moderators

And the cadence of his voice pisses me off. I bet he quotes lines off Airplane "in a voice" at non-plussed strangers when he first meets them.

Yeah, he's trying to do that Zero Punctuation type voice. What an absolute twat.

Also why is he eating this off of his sofa? What kind of person gets on their knees to eat their food off their fucking sofa. Something not right there.

It's something of a gimmick, he does all his food, toy, junk and sub box reviews off that sofa, even put out a phone holder in the shape of it for his own custom bag of goods around Christmas time