#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I know this thread hasn't been updated for a while and there are tomatoes involved somewhere in the process so it might not technically quality but I've been doing a lot of research and if it's (tinned) spaghetti Bolognese on toast you're after then the sainsburys one is the one you want. Branston comes a distant second* then Morrison's, maybe asda, Heinz and tesco can just go fuck themselves, but the sainsburys tinned spag bol is a thing of beauty. Tin of that, three slices of thick white, fuckload of butter, cup of tea...you could serve that on Christmas day and nobody would go home disappointed.

*lidl used to do a fine tinned spag bol but since my research started its disappeared from the shelves, it was a worthy second place

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

The Lazy Kettle on Gledrid services just between Chirk and Oswestry travelling to Wales from Shrewsbury is the best greasy spoon ever. It's permanently full of fat truckers soyou know the food is of the highest possible standard and quantity. Here's their menu - 

menu1.jpg

Now that's a proper fucking eatery. Shove your Five Gays and Paedo John's Pizza. 

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I'm having a proper shite day, I would kill for a proper breakfast sandwich, with runny eggs and proper bacon and sausage. And a proper cup of fucking tea. My parents are going to Oswestry for the day (my dad might have a six-month contract starting there), I'm going to force them to go to this travel caff and live stream them having a big breakfast.