#EATCLEAN

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

After seeing that picture of a toasted sandwich I'm planning on unpacking every kitchen cupboard untill I find the toasted sandwich press this weekend.

It was gifted second hand when I moved in and is long over due a whirl in my kitchen.

• Moderators

Butch posting that menu has made me decide to make a loafs worth of fried bread on Saturday morning, I forgot how shamefully, artery-cloggingly delicious it is.

Otto Wanz's sponsor on his singlet was Milde Sorte. That's a fucking brand of fags. By having a loaf of fried you''re not even scraping the surface

• Paid Members

Best transport caffy I've ever been to is the Cheerio Cafe, on the way to Skeg Vegas. Bacon and egg sandwiches that explode with runny egg, and you know it's great if it can survive all of those health violations — they're basically endorsements on the dirty deliciousness of the food.

The first condoms I ever bought came out of the machine in the bogs at the Cheerio.

• 2 months later...