The Relationship Thread

Ron&Hermione

• Awards Moderator

It's not like I'm finding obscure ways to talking about crushing pussy in Raw reviews

But if you did...

"Opening match was fantastic! Couldn't believe they had 16 in the ring at the same time. I barely had sex with more than 16 girls last week. Just saying.

What are they doing with Ambrose?! What a waste, what's he doing tossing soda and popcorn at Kevin Owens? I had to go and toss myself at a woman to try and forget about their mistreatment of him. She loved it.

Divas stuff was alright. I'd give those divas a chance.

The Lucha Dragons/New Day match was good. I have sex with lots of women.

Can't believe Paige slapped Ric Flair! I'd let her slap me. Couldn't get that thought out of my head so went and had four girls at once. For Ric.

I can't follow this whole Rusev and Lana thing, and what's Ryback got to do with it? Lana's not as good as she was last year, still, I've had a few like her this month. Where's my Accolade?

You can tell Adam Rose has never been near a proper rosebush in his life. Unlike me. Rosebush means girl parts.

Didn't really care about Swagger vs Stardust, bit irrelevant all round. I hope Stardust's not going to get that design tattooed on his face without paying his dues. That'd be a big mistake, which reminds me of the girl I hooked up with on tinder the other week.

Braun Strowman's a beast, he was squeezing Tommy Dreamer tighter than the girl I had on Thursday night.

That tater tots promo by Reigns at the end was hard to watch, I had to distract myself by thinking of the tater tots of the last girl I had, phwoar she was a cracker, also I call tits 'tater tots'. The Spear through the table was great though, a good end to the show and a good excuse for me to go out and spear a lady or two, which of course I did. Three, actually.

I have sex. Lots."

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

It's not like I'm finding obscure ways to talking about crushing pussy in Raw reviews

But if you did...

"Opening match was fantastic! Couldn't believe they had 16 in the ring at the same time. I barely had sex with more than 16 girls last week. Just saying.

What are they doing with Ambrose?! What a waste, what's he doing tossing soda and popcorn at Kevin Owens? I had to go and toss myself at a woman to try and forget about their mistreatment of him. She loved it.

Divas stuff was alright. I'd give those divas a chance.

The Lucha Dragons/New Day match was good. I have sex with lots of women.

Can't believe Paige slapped Ric Flair! I'd let her slap me. Couldn't get that thought out of my head so went and had four girls at once. For Ric.

I can't follow this whole Rusev and Lana thing, and what's Ryback got to do with it? Lana's not as good as she was last year, still, I've had a few like her this month. Where's my Accolade?

You can tell Adam Rose has never been near a proper rosebush in his life. Unlike me. Rosebush means girl parts.

Didn't really care about Swagger vs Stardust, bit irrelevant all round. I hope Stardust's not going to get that design tattooed on his face without paying his dues. That'd be a big mistake, which reminds me of the girl I hooked up with on tinder the other week.

Braun Strowman's a beast, he was squeezing Tommy Dreamer tighter than the girl I had on Thursday night.

That tater tots promo by Reigns at the end was hard to watch, I had to distract myself by thinking of the tater tots of the last girl I had, phwoar she was a cracker, also I call tits 'tater tots'. The Spear through the table was great though, a good end to the show and a good excuse for me to go out and spear a lady or two, which of course I did. Three, actually.

I have sex. Lots."

There's a late contender for post of the year. brilliant.

• Paid Members

Should definitely do a weekly Raw review featuring similar posts. That's made my day reading that.

Branquey reviewing Raw would have a similar tone, I feel.

• Paid Members

Should definitely do a weekly Raw review featuring similar posts. That's made my day reading that.

Branquey reviewing Raw would have a similar tone, I feel.

"Opening match was fantastic! Couldn't believe they had 16 in the ring at the same time. I barely thought about the ringpieces of 16 girls today.

I'm sure you're a nice bloke but you come across as such a cunt when you talk about your "success" with women.

I probably do come across as a cunt when I talk about it. I haven't been in a good place since my kid's mom walked out last Christmas so I'm not really much good for any kind of relationship. Instead I've focused on self medicating with large amounts of sex, drugs and rock n roll to pass the time between seeing my son on weekends.

Genuine question, why do you only have your son at weekends? for work or for all those sexy parties?

Is that really a genuine question? Pretty sure it's common knowledge that a lot of separated parents share custody of a child (or at least should do.) I have him every Saturday night to Tuesday morning so I'm pretty lucky compared to some Fathers.

Edited by UK Kat Von D