The Relationship Thread

Ron&Hermione

I didn't realise I cut so deep' I saw a what looked to me like a sarcastic comment (he clearly knew I wasn't being literal with the cigarettes comment) and wasn't in the mood for it. Apologies all round.

Not that you probably want my advice but I pay child support.

• Paid Members

Right lads, serious problem. This is not me being me – well, it is – but this is something serious.

I'd briefly touched on my libido slightly dropping since REDACTED was killed (I wasn’t spoofing or codding yiz about that. That was legit) as it played at the forefront of my thoughts for a good few days following, but as expected, once my inner sulk was over, my libido came back and all was well.

So, Saturday night, we get a babysitter, go out, get a wee bit drunk but back and all for 10pm and get a bit amorous.

Not doing a Maxwell here (or having a pop at you Maxwell, I'm sure you are the Wilt Chamberlain of punk), as I’m sure we all have sexual relations with our respective partners, but there was a 69 going down – excuse the pun – and whilst in the midst of what usually happens in said situation, I start dipping my index in and out of her pipe like it was a Choc Dip. Again, I can see many eyes rolling on the forum, but bear...bare...keep with me here. Following that, the usual fairytale ending, toilet, cuddles etc.

Next day around lunchtime I started feeling ill, and by 4pm I was violently throwing up and had a serious dose of the ol’ casserole hole. This went on for three days and had to ring in sick to work. It was only yesterday when I realised, maybe it was my missus’ plumhole and my decision to gorge on it like it was Easter, that made me sick. Bacteria and all that.

The point is, the thought of a bumhole actually makes me sick now. The thought of a 69 or even doggystyle where said are is in full view, is actually revolting to me and I’m very worried because that’s not me and I don’t want to find bumholes repugnant.

I don’t think this will pass either, as I once got sick after eating Basmati Rice and the very thoughts of that – or the smell – make me gag, so I really, genuinely, all “big dopey Malbranque” aside, am fearful for my sexual future. Because what if I start associating the pink with the stink due to their close proximity and I can't have sex at all? Really am a bit concerned, boys.

And a Happy Christmas to all you wonderful fuckers. Dead up, I love the bones off yiz, I do.

Edited by Chest Rockwell
spoilers

• Paid Members

You need to either re-accustom your self gradually, have her stand the other side of the room cheeks spread while you have a tug and get closer and closer each time. Then start touching, then slide one finger in for a second, then 2 then 5. Build slowly to tonging her ring in small steps over weeks and months.

Alternatively go for total exposure, have her sit on your face and not let you up regardless.

Perhaps talk about bum holes positively, break this new negative mental association by re-establishing a positive.

Tbh I've found arse holes repulsive for years, never seen the appeal myself.