The Relationship Thread

Ron&Hermione

Can you actually get sick from eating ass? That's quite a scary thought, but maybe it's just down to not doing it enough so you have a weak immune system against potential ass germs. Only advice would be to make yourself do it more often, even if it scares you. Doesn't really matter if you look terrified while doing it because she won't be able to see your face

• Paid Members

It's the areshole.

It's what shit comes out of.

Shit.

Now, the front bit releases piss. Piss you can drink if really nessessary. Bear Grylls does it now and again when he's faking being lost in the desert. Don't see him slipping his daily deposit on a barmcake and scoffing down do you? And that fucker eats everything and anything.

There is no need to go near the arsehole. There's a perfectly decent hole in front that will do all you need.

• Paid Members

Right lads, serious problem.... I’m very worried because that’s not me and I don’t want to find bumholes repugnant.

If memory serves, your obsession with the bumhole came from the fascination that a stinky bad hole would be right next to a good pleasant hole.

It's a safe assumption then that you considered the bumhole as taboo and dangerous.

Maybe now that you've discovered what that danger is, you don't like it, and so the appeal has gone.

Edited by Nostalgia Nonce

• Paid Members

You can indeed get sick from licking buttholes,I think it happened to my girlfriend after eating my butt (and I'm pretty anal about hygiene -pun intended). If it doesn't put off my wimpy girlfriend surely it can't stop a renowned ring general like you branquey, you'll be back in there in no time.

Edited by Call me Bellend

• Paid Members

Not that I've ever tried it, but shit is basically bacterial matter from the stomach. You eat somebodies shit, you'll be bringing their infections and diseases into you. Just asking for the bad AIDS after a couple of scoops.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

Don't listen to the party poopers, Malbranque. Fuck all these medical facts. Keep munching. All the best things to eat are supposedly bad for you. It's never done me any harm. You could eat your dinner off my wife's bumhole though (you're all invited). Keep at it. Plus think of her feelings. She'll wonder why you're suddenly declining her offer of the backdoor buffet when you used to partake with reckless abandon. You can't do that to her.

Saying that...

You can indeed get sick from licking buttholes,I think it happened to my girlfriend after eating my butt

I have never let a girl lick my arse. I don't think I could. 1) I know exactly what comes out of my arse. I know shit's shit and no-one's is going to taste like Ben & Jerry's but I know mine too well. I wouldn't inflict the filthy warehouse from which it's produced on a lady's lovely mouth. 2) I'd never be able to kiss her again knowing the vile, dark depths her mouth has been to. And 3) I'd feel a bit like a bitch lying back having that done to me.

Merry Christmas, balloon knot enthusiasts.