Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

6 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

The Timeline they've just put up from The Rock's debut through his joining the Nation and becoming leader is a fun watch. One of my favourite periods to look back on. Rock's growth is incredible but Faarooq is brilliant throughout it. "Get yo ass back here, boy" is one of my favourite lines of all the times. Bonus, it's free content.

Thanks to @AshC, I watched the Christian/Orton Timeline too which is also very good.

I always loved the "You just beggin' me to whoop yo ass aintchu" line from No Way Out.

I've got to echo the love for Timeline. I remember chatting with a friend (a member on here who has since passed away) years ago, saying that they should do a programme that recaps feuds and I'm so chuffed they've finally done it. Watched two episodes so far and have loved it. Great to see the Orton/Christian rivalry documented as that was the sleeper feud of the year. Just great stuff.

• Paid Members

New Timeline with Savage vs Flair is great fun. It's only half an hour and only really covers the build to WrestleMania 8, but it's a lovely compilation. Some of Flair's fashion choices are amazing.

Now holding out for the Savage vs Roberts one, which would be incredible.

Edited by JNLister

1 hour ago, The Dart said:

NXT UK’s big announcement was they are doing an 8 man trophy tournament where all the matches will be traditional British rules.

Gas roh are back to proper tv with the pure title tournament this week too ..very similar and coincidental

More Independent stuff added, they seem to be adding one event per promotion each week.

Latest additions are-

* ICW Fear & Loathing XI (Kay Lee Ray v Viper Queen of Insanity Match, Lionheart v Jackie Polo Title v Career Match)
* Progress Chapter 83 - Remove Child Before Ironing (Ilja Draganov v Timothy Thatcher, Swords of Essex v CCK)

* EVOLVE 124 (Street Profits and alleged nonce Velveteen Dream v The Unwanted)

* wXw We Love Wrestling 2 (Die Prügelbrüder v Bobby Gunns & Norman Harris) which is their most recent event 

• Paid Members
On 9/15/2020 at 8:57 AM, The King of Old School said:

I read recently that some episodes of Velocity are to be added this month, are they on there yet does anyone know?

Used to love that little show!

From what I recall Velocity was often main evented by a cruiserweight match no agent thought about beyond "you've got 8 minutes", so often had the odd fun little match. It had a few one shots too at one point didn't it? Didn't Bryan, joe, Loki and others turn up to make noble, Kidman or tajiri look good, or am I thinking of heat?

Edit: I might even be thinking of metal, where even just Joe was a star.

Edited by Tommy!