Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

1 hour ago, tiger_rick said:

Does the Network still have collections? They had a really good nWo one at one point.

They've got "essentials" now.  There's 5 or 6 of them on there, but I think it's just match compliations....no promos, moments, interviews etc.

• Paid Members

It made my day when I saw there was a new little doc about Dennis Rodman's WCW run, I loved Rodzilla when I was a teen.

It was surprising to see so much plaque on Bischoff's teeth in his horrifyingly close up talking head segments, I though Easy E was a brush 3 times a day kind of guy.

Have they stopped the annoying PG or TV-14 inserts with that little tune? I was just thinking about how I watched something last night and I don't remember seeing it. Used to drive me nuts when watching those collections as it would come up every time between each part.

Edge's WWE 24 is probably the best Network content ever. It's surely impossible to sit through it and not see the wonderful side of this silly business. 

Edited by Gay as FOOK

Finally signed up to the network and am revisiting Early 1990's late 1980's Tag Team Wrestling, having watched the Survivor Series Multiman tag once more and the Rockers vs Orient Express  Rumble 1991 and Rockers vs Brain Busters from Nov 1989

What are the best Powers of Pain matches up on the Network? Ditto Rougeaus, Beverly Brothers, Power and Glory (Summerslam 91?). Anything from WCW i should be watching as well/

Caught the ruthless aggression episode on Cena today. It's made me realise how significant his role was in holding together the wwe over a 10 year period and he's comfortably up there with the likes of the Undertaker and Triple H as a great and I daresay he deserves to be considered amongst Hogan, Rock and Austin. Excellent viewing. 

His intensity and charisma in OVW was something else. Could quite easily watch a 6 part series on his career as this episode scratched the surface.

• Paid Members
4 minutes ago, Factotum said:

Cena is quite comfortably up there with Hogan / Rock and Austin. He's a crossover star

Cena's a level down. He's brilliant but that top level are in a different league when it comes to drawing money. Cena's not up there.