Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

43 minutes ago, Kfogg1991 said:

Didn't they put out a statement ages ago saying they were putting up velocity 

I doubt such a thing would warrant a statement being put out. 

They put odd little bits of it out in the Hidden Gems that featured certain guys who are now in NXT making appearances or like the time that A.J. styles or Daniel Bryan were on it years before being stars, but the only people bothered about whether Velocity is on there are the ones that want the network to have everything thats ever been recorded ever to be on there

18 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

I doubt such a thing would warrant a statement being put out. 

They put odd little bits of it out in the Hidden Gems that featured certain guys who are now in NXT making appearances or like the time that A.J. styles or Daniel Bryan were on it years before being stars, but the only people bothered about whether Velocity is on there are the ones that want the network to have everything thats ever been recorded ever to be on there

I didn't mean statement sorry something was put up saying that they were all set to put them all up then nothing came of it 

On 6/5/2019 at 5:33 AM, WyattSheepMask said:

Couldn’t seem to find anything concrete to confirm it, but there’s apparently a big chuck of Velocity getting uploaded to the network this weekend

You’re the one who reported it you melon.  It was never reported anywhere else online that I saw.  Just here, by you.

11 minutes ago, The Dart said:

You’re the one who reported it you melon.  It was never reported anywhere else online that I saw.  Just here, by you.

Calm down dear.

Yeah I mentioned it, but as I alluded to at the time, couldn’t find anything concrete and was all speculation. So no, no “statement” was put out

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

The Goldberg Chronicle is a wonderful smoke and mirror job on an awful match. Love how they can spin this stuff. 

Kinda felt like some of pre match stuff was actually filmed post match, just so they could flesh out the story they wanted to tell. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What's a gd place to start watching 80s or 90s non WWF or ECW. Wanting to get into the old stuff again but I've seen so much WWF and ECW so not them.

What's a gd point to pick up WCW from? And which of the territories is most worth checking out? 

Edited by LEGIT

• 4 weeks later...

It was really cool seeing Taker out of character. Funny guy.

Taker says that he was told in WCW that nobody would ever pay to see him wrestle. He takes this to heart and he never turns back despite WCW kicking Raw in for a few years. The guy sounds loyal as hell. 

Its really interesting to see how he explains how he was an attraction and needing to rein in his ego when Bret et al were all having classic matches. Less is more is a key theme alongside Vince saying 'I don't pay you to have a great match, I pay you to get over'.  In some ways it makes sense esp in today's era where classic matches don't draw the money. The output in WWE has been better in the past five years than ever (quality of match wise) but the company has lower ratings than at any time in 15 years. 

Edited by Michael_3165

Haven't done the Taker thing yet but I did enjoy the Sting Untold. Honestly felt a bit sorry for Seth considering it was one of his childhood heroes. To go through that must be proper shit. Although Sting seems like such a bloody nice bloke that I'm sure he's put Seth at ease about it now.

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, CleetusVanDamme said:

I'm interested in feedback, too. If 'Taker can limit his y'knowmeter to sub-60 mph it should be a must-watch.

He does say "you know" or "right" a lot but it's much, much better than that interview with the vicar that time. 

I've only seen a bit more than half and it's really, really good. Some of it is stuff or generic opinions you'll have heard before but there's lots of new stuff. Like his story of LOD not daring to fuck with Danny Spivey.

Him and Austin cracking open a bottle of whiskey is interesting for WWE Network.