Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

3 minutes ago, Scott Malbranque said:

I finally got the Network and it's vexing the bollocks off me.
Why is Cactus Jacks' theme not the one I remember? And Demolition? There's so many examples of this, it's ruining every fucking show I watch...

I'm not able for this carry on.

Because they refuse to pay for the rights to use the music.

1 hour ago, 2Xtreme_lives said:

FFS 😂 I never heard of this before but found a clip on YouTube

Someone was saying in the comments it was a Jimmy Hart theme and didn't wanna pay him.

Was it just the Wrestlemania anthology?

To the best of my knowledge it was just the Anthology, but it maybe could have been on one of the compilations released around that too.

• 2 weeks later...

They've also uploaded a few of non-televised WWE Title matches, which is the kind of shit I love, just because it's something different. 

First one is Undertaker vs British Bulldog from 30.11.91 in Canada. Second is Triple H vs Randy Orton from Birmingham in '08 (Zzzzzzzzzzzz). Third is Balor vs Joe vs Zayn from one of those NXT house shows they ran a few years back. 

I'd be really curious to see just how much house show stuff they have in their archives. There was a period in the early-to-mid 2000s that they filmed everything for those video packages they used on TV (to help boost flagging ticket sales). I'd love to see some more stuff from that era, given how stacked the roster was then. 

• Paid Members

Not sure exactly when they started, but they have one camera filming every house show these days in case there's any legal claims against them and they need evidence. I was at the Orton-HHH match this week and don't remember if being filmed, which may explain why it's awful production quality, verging on old school fan-cam.