Jimmy Boy

Best things to watch on the network?

Wayyy late to this, but just watched the Hardys 24 and Styles 365 docs from last year. I know it was mentioned a lot at the time, but given they acknowledge TNA pretty heavily in both, is there any reason why Jeff Jarrett managed to get in the Hall of Fame without them or him mentioning TNA once?

I’d almost understand if it was their old principles of pretending they didn’t exist but it seems odd for 16 years of Jarrett’s life to be ignored but then a few months later, you’ve got TNA being presented as part of WWE canon like its WCW or ECW. 

20 more episodes of wcw thunder are coming to the network on Monday so that will probably finish off the 1999 episodes.. Looking forward to watching the build up to starcade 99. 

I resubscribed to the network a few days ago and I'm loving the addition of older dvd documentary's they released.

I would love to see more added like it also season 2 of something else to wrestle please 

have fond memories watching that on tape with my brothers good fun not the best ppv wcw was more or less in the shit can but i lived though it and its a big part of my youth

That Matt Riddle Arrival documentary is cracking, and not just because I'm a huge mark for him. Hopefully he can stay out of trouble as regards his recreational habits and go on to great things. So many great matches he can have there. 

Love that they added WCW Saturday Night. A cracker of a Brad Armstrong vs Paul Orndorff grapple-bout openings the first show.

Late career Paul Orndorff has been an absolute revelation to me on my random WCW show watching. Just a great shithouse heel, but his ring positioning is second-to-none.

14 hours ago, Kfogg1991 said:

I resubscribed to the network a few days ago and I'm loving the addition of older dvd documentary's they released.

I would love to see more added like it also season 2 of something else to wrestle please 

Which ones have they added? I wish there was a recently added section on the Network I never know when anything goes up or where to actually find things

2 hours ago, Kamaras-Tash said:

Which ones have they added? I wish there was a recently added section on the Network I never know when anything goes up or where to actually find things

Use this site to keep track of anything that gets added to the Network. Think there's also a Twitter bot which posts whenever anything goes up. 

Some really interesting Hidden Gems being added today, focusing on the latest HOF class. 

Pick of the bunch looks like a 20+ minute dark match between Steve Austin and Shawn Michaels from Texas in March of '96.