Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Network has had a proper revamp today I see. A lot more aesthetically pleasing, looks really cool - lots of decent features on it, I’ve only watched a bit of TV from 2006 but the layout and stuff is a lot better

45 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

So, some people are having a paddy about the redesign and “missing” stuff and bugs etc. Clearly they didn’t see the madness of the Day 1 launch

Take 5 minutes to have a look around and you’ll find everything that was there before

Found the Hidden Gem section then?

It’ll show up, but it’s not there now.

30 minutes ago, Colin Culk said:

What a proper fuck up this redesign is. So you can only browse WWE PPVs by title and not chronologically. That’s just basic.

What are you watching on?

Roku has it where on the Home screen press down 4 times and you should be on ‘Every WWE Pay-Per-View Ever’ and they’re in chronological order, or go to the ‘WWE PPV’, and literally the first thing it highlights is the most recent PPV, scroll right to go back in chronological order

It just looks like everything's a bit blown up on my screen, like someone pirated the Network menu in 1997 and sold it back to me. Shit. 

8 hours ago, WyattSheepMask said:

What are you watching on?

Roku has it where on the Home screen press down 4 times and you should be on ‘Every WWE Pay-Per-View Ever’ and they’re in chronological order, or go to the ‘WWE PPV’, and literally the first thing it highlights is the most recent PPV, scroll right to go back in chronological order

I’m using an iPhone. Under WWE PPVs the sections are ‘Jump Into Extreme Rules’, ‘2019 PPVs’, ‘Current PPVs’, ‘Retired PPVs’, ‘PPV Related Shows’ and ‘Editor’s Choice’. The Current and Retired PPVs seems to be the main way they want you to explore the full archive and this is by PPV name. Who the fuck can remember the order of minor PPVs like Over The Limit, Fatal Four Way etc?!

I know it’s only a 2 min task to go to another website to get a chronological list of shows but it can’t be good business to drive people to go elsewhere.

• Paid Members

Not seen on iPhone, but on Android, Roku and the website there's a filter button that's set by default to "All Shows" and "Most Recent". The first of these lets you look by specific show names (eg SummerSlam) and the second by year.

• Paid Members

There's definitely some of the Hidden Gem videos up, but it looks like they might be putting it in new categories. The recent Crockett Cup 86 is up there and somebody supposedly saw a tag that suggest it will be in a "tournaments" section. Also the 1986 Great American Bash show are already (inaccurately) in the WCW PPVs 1986 section.

• Paid Members

The search option on Android finds most things that have gone walkies. I was looking for Clash of the Champions 5 earlier. Couldn't find it on the menus. 

The Network does seem to have made a habit of making me sign in everytime I try to watch something. 

Edited by BigJag

The best word I can think of to describe it is sloppy. Really feels like a shit beta test rather than an improvement on the previous one. The only thing I will say works better is the streaming which is kind of the core thing I wanted improved as on weak Asian networks it was difficult to watch things at certain times of the day. But apart from that it is a mess with icon positioning and finding things being the most difficult.