The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I had zero interest in Enzo, Cass or their tag team prior to their work the last couple of weeks - however, their performances on the stick have been nothing short of excellent and the way the split has been handled was so good that I'm genuinely intrigued to see where they go from here.

Enzo has so much charisma and star presence - but unfortunately, as Bruce Prichard often says, the bell has to ring and when it does it's hard to see him as much more than a jobber to the stars. He's still too big of a name to be put on 205 Live, mind.

4 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

I knew what that was going to be before watching the clip. Never understood how he didn't break a hip doing that drop kick.

I still don't understand what the best case scenario is with that spot. Is there any way that wasn't going to end in him pissing blood for a week?? There's no safe way to do that.

• Paid Members

That was another good episode of Raw this week. Everybody felt like they had a purpose. Rollins/Wyatt, 205 stuff that doesn't include Neville, and the women's segments did nothing for me, but the rest of the show was good.

Enzo's promo had some great lines in it, just seemed to go a bit long, but whoever said Cass "has Test written all over him", I think you're right. I'll be surprised if it works with him.

Joe/Lesnar was great, as we have come to expect, and the Balor vs Cesaro match and resulting chaos was very exciting as well.Ā 

Kurt Angle looked bloody great on that show. It's fantastic to see him looking as good, he has come a long way from the mess he was in a few years ago.

2 hours ago, WeeAl said:

Enzo's promo had some great lines in it, just seemed to go a bit long, but whoever said Cass "has Test written all over him", I think you're right. I'll be surprised if it works with him.

And now I just want him to have a remix of Test's entrance theme.

Cass. This is Big Cass.

Cass. Cass. This is Big Cass.

Something something something something something cod piece.

Ā 

5 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Was the Test theme and the original Smackdown theme 'sung' by the same person? Unintelligible mumbling galore.

Bray Wyatt worked in the music dept before wrestling? Didn't know that.

• Paid Members

RVP-villa-volley.gif

I watched the Enzo/Cass segments and, while I think Cass is doing ok, it's amazing the charisma differential between the two. Enzo reminds me a bit of Road Dogg, in that he's limited but great.Ā Thankfully for Enzo, standards are pretty lowĀ these days, so he may manage to push himself up the card purely on his superiority on the mic.

• Paid Members

It's time like these I wish they still had the Hardcore Championship. Plenty of guys on the undercard doing not much. Enzo, Rhyno, Heath Slater, Bo Dallas and co. would probably have some fun with it.

• Awards Moderator
On 05/07/2017 at 0:34 AM, PunkStep said:

I'm just going to watch this over and over and over

braun.gif

Happy to see anything where that dullard Crews is dumped on his shiny head.Ā 

7 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

It's time like these I wish they still had the Hardcore Championship. Plenty of guys on the undercard doing not much. Enzo, Rhyno, Heath Slater, Bo Dallas and co. would probably have some fun with it.

I'm surprised they haven't considering how much WWEĀ love pointless title changes which mean nothingĀ 

Bit harsh.

To be fair he's been alright since getting paired with Titus. Yeah, he's never going be more than a midcardĀ guy but there's nothing wrong with that. Plus he's only 29, plenty of time to improve and develop a bit more character.

That spot was still awesome tho :D

EDIT: regarding Apollo Crews

Edited by Love-Wilcox