The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Absolutely Winston! I was so worried they were going to end up as a nostalgia act like the Dudleys did during their running they've been knocking it out of the park with everything they've done. Credit to Sheamus and Cesaro who have also somehow become interesting. DELIGHTFUL!

I was going to suggest that they go with Dixie and Kurt leading a TNA invasion of Raw, but then realised how useless it would actually be.

So, on that basis, I fully expect it to happen, just so Vince can piss on their "grave" now the rebranding is going ahead!

Sounds like it'll be Angle and Dixie having an affair, and its been Stephanie and/or Triple H blackmailing Angle about it, leading to Angle v HHH at SummerSlam with Dixie and Stephanie in their respective corners.

RAW is in Nashville where Dixie is based next week as well. Absolutely mental that it looks like she'll be showing up and playing a part on WWE TV

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Doog said:

Sounds like it'll be Angle and Dixie having an affair, and its been Stephanie and/or Triple H blackmailing Angle about it, leading to Angle v HHH at SummerSlam with Dixie and Stephanie in their respective corners.

RAW is in Nashville where Dixie is based next week as well. Absolutely mental that it looks like she'll be showing up and playing a part on WWE TV

They surely can't have Angle/Dixie having an affair. Especially after the documentary went out last night with Angles wife getting more air time than Dixie and talking about their relationship.

As someone said before they have to be fucking stupid if it is going to be Dixie related to have had her appear on a documentary the week before the big reveal. The reaction alone will have been muted a little and the possibility of stupid chants revealing it have kind of ruined that for me. I'm hoping it's something completely different to be honest

More than likely Angle's been training for a comeback match behind the scenes and his managerial role had strict conditions preventing that, Graves being involved knowing concussion protocol probably fits that narrative. Angle shagging Dixie and/or Steph would be a disaster. 

Edited by Richard

Is Dixie not still a consultant of some kind as part of the takeover deal? I know she's a mark for herself getting on tv, but would most of crowd know or care if it turned out angle was laying pipe there?

10 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

They surely can't have Angle/Dixie having an affair. Especially after the documentary went out last night with Angles wife getting more air time than Dixie and talking about their relationship.

This is the WWE mate, the company that show Nia Jax on Breaking Ground being like a loveable Auntie and going over picking people up asking if they are ok after throwing them, then being a heel on TV. The company that put together that tremendous comeback special for Rollins that had him display more personality than all the years he'd been on TV, then had him come back as a whining heel. The company that for god knows how long has not acknowledged the NXT universe on Raw/Smackdown, so you get Triple H playing the caring Daddy figure and hero to full sail for giving them the real Wrestling, then being a knobhead with his missus on a Monday night. It's mental, the structure is mental. Anything that happens only matters in that moment, then they want you to forget it and swallow the next bit. Essentially it's like Men in Black.

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

This is the WWE mate, the company that show Nia Jax on Breaking Ground being like a loveable Auntie and going over picking people up asking if they are ok after throwing them, then being a heel on TV. The company that put together that tremendous comeback special for Rollins that had him display more personality than all the years he'd been on TV, then had him come back as a whining heel. The company that for god knows how long has not acknowledged the NXT universe on Raw/Smackdown, so you get Triple H playing the caring Daddy figure and hero to full sail for giving them the real Wrestling, then being a knobhead with his missus on a Monday night. It's mental, the structure is mental. Anything that happens only matters in that moment, then they want you to forget it and swallow the next bit. Essentially it's like Men in Black.

Oh I know what they're like. I'm just hoping they can't be that stupid and go down that route. 

So would Dixie appearing on TV be the catalyst for HHH/Steph to still come back soon then? They'll use that as a reason to go up against Angle? Just wondering what role Dixie will play. 

If it's Dixie that is. I'm still thinking it'll be Steph tbh.

Edited by zep81