The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

1 minute ago, sj5522 said:

I'd have preferred Gable too, but I suppose it depends where they're going with it. I just imagined goofy segments with Angle playing catch with Gable, days out on the beach etc. for the comedy value

Really enjoyed Revival v Hardyz, I've missed the Top Guys in matches. Balor v Samson was surprisingly good, liked the Nashville accent in the crowd going "you done hardway'd him, asshole" to Samson after the guitar shot.

Main event also excellent, four way of battle of the beasts at Summerslam sounds grand to me. 

They can just remake this:

Even if this doesn't go anywhere special, I'm absolutely fine with them using this angle (heh) to give a bit of direction to a younger guy and not re-introducing the Authority for the pay off. 

2 minutes ago, Otto Dem Wanz said:

They can just remake this:

Even if this doesn't go anywhere special, I'm absolutely fine with them using this angle (heh) to give a bit of direction to a younger guy and not re-introducing the Authority for the pay off. 

Four-way at Summerslam for the title plz.

I really liked the JJ reveal. It actually shows they're invested in younger talent and there are loads of potential story developments that could come out of this. Not quite sure what they do with Gable now, a singles push is hopefully on the cards and who knows maybe down the line they could have an American Alpha reunion ? Either way I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

• Paid Members

Me and my friend were discussing Kurts secret being an illegitimate child last week and said it would be Gable and I said as a joke it might be Jason Jordan. It's a shame for American Alpha as they're a fun tag team and would like to have seen a longer run on the main roster. Be interesting to see where they go with JJ. A feud with The Miz and an IC title run?

1 hour ago, C-Rock said:

Well I don't know how old Shelton Benjamin is I'm not Jim Ross but come on really? Why should I care about Jason Jordon when for the past how ever long WWE clearly haven't. It's lazy booking plane and simple.

WWE have lost touch with reality and taking its fans for idiots. Karen Jarrett must be laughing her fake tits off right now, again I can't tell you how long they were married but she must be loving that Kurt snuck away to double dip some black beauty. I'd be invested if WWE teamed up with TNA/Impact/GFW/GFW Impact/GFW TNA Impact or what ever they are calling themselves now and brought in Karen Jarrett and Jeff now that would raise my interest.

Jeff could release the Broken gimmick to the Hardys in return for WWE throwing their what ever they are called promotion some attention on a bigger level. Jeff is a smart business man, Dixie is in with WWE at the minute if she has to have say In what TNA does and let's have a cross promotion thing going for a while and sit Karen down with Kurt and Jeremy Kyle to hash this out is Moma Benjamin still alive or Sapphire they could now play Moma Jordon and fight it out with Karen Jarrett while Steve the security card breaks it up and then gets a push for the US title as that's not doing much these days.

Bring back Russo!

Can I nominate this for worst post of the year or am I too early???

First Jinder now Sampson. You'd think Vince sets a bounty for certain guys to clock Balor in some perverse way! 

For someone unproven at singles level on the main roster, the trend says Jordan has about 3-6 to sink or swim. Dreadful storyline which is pretty laughable with the reveal and direction they've lumped them into. Drew Galloway springs to mind in this position and I see no change here with Jordan's big push. Poor booking/Agent use is a major reason, not Vince's weak excuses to blame talent failing.