The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Really like Raw atm. Everybody has a purpose, it seems, there are no American Alphas gone AWOL, especially now that Bo & Axel have roles. 

They've really raised the attention to detail lately and it's not gone unnoticed by me 

The Braun comeback was ace, lovely Joe/Reigns match, good promo by Cass, cool video package for Brock and Joe. The Drifter is great. Miz and Ambrose stuff decent this time. Don't really get the whole Graves Angle stuff but I'll see where it's going, like. Seth v Bray is uninteresting bollocks and I'm beginning to care less about the women's division, but still a really strong episode overall 

Edited by sj5522

One thing that really pissed me off was the next computer game promo. They've pulled together one of the greatest promos they've ever done, then the big reveal is Seth Rollins.

Sake.

For starters, he's an architect. What's he want to burn a building down for? Particularly a museum. 

Shoddy.

Roman Reigns really found his groove last night, the delivery of his promo was smooth as hell and it felt natural for once. Also Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman felt like bonafide main eventers.

Delighted they've found something for Bo Dallas & Curtis Axel to do also. The Miz has the midas touch when it comes to this kinda thing so they should be fine.

• Members

Miz and Maryse are just so good. This whole fallout thing has been hilarious. My Mrs has been watching it every week just to see them two. So good.

Reigns and Joe was seriously good. I'd buy that as a PPV match any day and I've never been a massive fan of either. Strowman is by a mile my favourite right now so I'm incredibly glad to see him back to a thunderous reaction, in exactly the same spot. What a pop he got!

Who has Bray Wyatt pissed off? This is the most prolonged burial I can ever remember. I'd buy Erick Rowan winning a title more than Bray now. Noone gains anything from beating him because he looks like such a loser. 

I do love the way the WWE can surprise me. I came out of Sundays PPV feeling very underwhelmed and then I watch this week's RAW and everything is great again. What an episode! I thoroughly enjoyed it all. Cass came across much better than I expected as well in the mic skills department. 

Like others have said I am not sure how well Enzo will do on his own but maybe we will see him team with Big Show for a bit or maybe he heads down to 205 live? He could have some good mic battles with Neville thats for sure! 

I guess a key thing is who's getting which merch and catchphrases? You'd assume the babyface would take most/all of it, but SAWFT has always been more Cass' thing while Enzo gets the Certified G thing

Enzo could end up as one of the least pushed top merch sellers ever. Certified G is the only recent wrestling shirt I've seen someone in my home town wearing. 

Honestly, good logical angle but it feels a wee bit premature and very risky to split these guys up when their friendship obviously felt very real and they still had the first title win to go after

To nit pick a bit more, I think Cass should have probably attacked Enzo while that cctv footage was playing and kept beating him down until they went off the air, and he opens next week's show with his explanation promo.

Edited by sj5522

I thought the Cass turn missed something. I know wrestlings not the best at logic but we didn't get an explanation as to why Cass faked being attacked if he wanted shot of Enzo. I felt he needed to show some remorse or talk about being confused but in the end he comes first. 

3 hours ago, simonworden said:

I thought the Cass turn missed something. I know wrestlings not the best at logic but we didn't get an explanation as to why Cass faked being attacked if he wanted shot of Enzo. I felt he needed to show some remorse or talk about being confused but in the end he comes first. 

Gave him an excuse to keep beating Enzo up innit