The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

It's a forum, you speak your opinion. You don't write fucking essays that are more at home on blog sites or in newspapers that bore people to tears with ridiculously dated stereotyping. The wrestling business has changed for the better, women are taken more seriously for what they do IN the ring not how they look in and out of it and the male wrestlers are less reliant on enhancements meaning they are more likely to live longer lives than those that came before them

• Paid Members

I know I'm getting soft in my old age, but I just watched the festival of friendship and found it really, really sad. Why a great segment.

For me it's the true emotion of Jericho. You know he really has loved this year, it's made me want him to headline a HoF one day not just be in it because he's cemented as an all time great and it does feel like Owens ruining something that meant so much to him.

Anyone for him getting Owens DQ'd at Fast Lane so he can take the title from Owens at Mania so he can be the one to ruin his dream as revenge?

Edited by Shy Dad

I know I'm getting soft in my old age, but I just watched the festival of friendship and found it really, really sad. Why a great segment.

For me it's the true emotion of Jericho. You know he really has loved this year, it's made me want him to headline a HoF one day not just be in it because he's cemented as an all time great and it does feel like Owens ruining something that meant so much to him.

Anyone for him getting Owens DQ'd at Fast Lane so he can take the title from Owens at Mania so he can be the one to ruin his dream as revenge?

The WM result might be a foregone conclusion as

Jericho is taking time off again to tour with Fozzy I think again in May

Unless things change of course.

• Paid Members

The WM result might be a foregone conclusion as

Jericho is taking time off again to tour with Fozzy I think again in May

Unless things change of course.

Based off some NEWZ spoiler I read today that could be utter shite rumours about that spoiler and possible Mania plans.

so read some crazy rumour about HHH forming some stable of NXT guys he's brought up and got faith in like Owens, Joe, maybe even the Revival. Could be a case of Jericho facing Owens for the Universal belt, some point losing the US one (maybe to Joe?) and this stable forming by screwing Jericho at Mania, having some form of 6/8 man at the next PPV and then Jericho heading off for a while, he's definitely off on tour as he's at Download. Probably just a click bait news website but would be great for HHH to essentially form a new Evolution as the mouthpiece and occasional athlete.

Absolutely the business needs more Goldberg, Brock Lesnar Roman Reigns types. That's how the business was for nearly 40 years and there was nothing wrong with that model.

But I'm not gonna sit and argue about it. I've given my opinion on the business, why it is the way it is, I get attacked on here for that opinion, I've said why I think that is. And if you don't like my opinion that's fine but stop acting like a bunch of marks.

I hate your opinion so much I hope you die.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  funny as that la. I think he knows he's trolling at this point. We all know his philosophy on pro wrestling now, thing is though, every post of his is the same, it's worded differently but his message is still the same bollocks. I don't think he understands, or maybe he does, but A1 trolling. can't believe he isn't banned yet. Would love to spike his pint, 

• Paid Members

I watched Raw for the first time in years last night. Am I supposed to like Enzo Amore? Because all I would like to do is throw that annoying little scrote off a very tall building. What a total gimp that bloke is.

You missed the angle where he was sexually harassing Lana and Rusev kept stepping in to defend her honour, but was somehow the heel for doing so. I also can't understand how Enzo gets pushed as a babyface.

• Paid Members

I watched Raw for the first time in years last night. Am I supposed to like Enzo Amore? Because all I would like to do is throw that annoying little scrote off a very tall building. What a total gimp that bloke is.

I've always hated that little shit since NXT. I hope more people begin to turn on him. Annoying little scrote is a very accurate description.