The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

You can tell this place is cliquey can't you lol. It's like when I first saw this place in 2004, granted it was a lot more fun then but man it's so funny here sometimes. There's 3 forums i can think of online right now where the people on it are so tightly wound. Even here where I literally am just giving my opinions, not once ever verbally abused anyone, never caused any trouble, I literally just posted my opinons on here about a make believe wrestling show that I have been watching probably longer than most of you have been alive and there's calls for me to be banned lol.

Literally think about that. Being banned from a forum because you gave your opinion and it's not even something important, it's not a life changing thing, it's not politics or it's gonna affect nations or cultures or society, it's about a make believe TV show. Just giving your opinion is enough to get you banned. In some weird way I don't mind being banned. I never would have thought that it was really this way here, that people really are that tightly wound, they're so uptight, it's like people here can't laugh. Everyone is so paranoid and uptight, scared to laugh, scared to talk, scared to have an opinion that everyone just agrees with everyone. I live in Scotland! I'm surrounded by misery and awkwardness everyday. I'm Scottish. If there's no awkwardness in my day to day dealings with people there would be something wrong, but this on here is just hysterical.

I'm not banned for being sexist. I'm not banned for badmouthing religion. I'm not banned for being against women's rights or immigrants coming to the country. I'm not banned for making hate messages to anyone or threatening anyone. I'm banned for giving my opinion on a fake TV show. A fake scripted TV show lol. It's just hysterical.

It is hysterical.

A message board is supposed to be a community. A place to discuss things. This goes back to 1998 when I first used AOL. I know how message boards work and what they are for.

Again. I haven't said anything about women or gay people or transexuals or bisexuals. Never said nothing about immigrants. Never said nothing about religion. Never threatened anyone or used anyone's real names. Never said anything about other cultures.

What I did, was give my opinion on a TV show, a TV show that is make believe and not real. An OPINION is enough to get you banned on here lol. Imagine that in real life. Disliking someone not because they've harmed you or your family or done something to you, you don't talk to them because of their opinion. I might aswell be banned for telling you my favourite movie or favourite band. I might aswell be banned for what my favourite colour is.

The truth is and I seen it over the years on here when I looked in. The people on this forum are very cliquey and uptight. That's why  it takes so long to register an account here. Any other forum. ANY one. You would be registered within minutes of recieving a confirmation email. This one as always is done manually because the truth is this forum is by and large for wrestling fans in England. It just is whatever way you wanna dress it up and it comes across in the way people speak here. DId you read the bit about Raw where I said people don't talk like that in real life? How wrestlers talk like wrestlers and not the way real people speak? It's kinda the same thing, people in Scotland don't talk like that lol. That's why registrations take weeks. It's to vet everyone. It'e the same people all the time, just the same small group of English men going round in circles. On the roundabout. People are so uptight. So paranoid. So unable to sit and have a laugh. I live in Glasgow where there is awkwardness and misery everyday it's actually funny. People here enjoy smiling. We find humour in everything. I just don't get it. It's such a small cliquey forum.

But if i do get banned, which obviously I will, I don't know if Neil is still wearing the apron strings here or not. Please don't remove my posts from this thread because I remember the fun I had back in 1998 on AOL, back when the internet was still new for most people. I remember the MSN video chats and the Stickam days, the Tinychat days, the Blog TV days, now we are all on the Google Hangouts and Skype but for hilarious historical reasons, just for me to pop myself huge and post the screenshots on other sites.

Please leave this part of this post where I said I am on a public message board, giving an OPINION on a make believe TV SHOW.

I never talked about religion.

I never mentioned the real names of some of the active posters that are still on here posting.

I never made any hate comments.

I never made any hate comments about women.

I never made any hate comments about anyone's sexuality.

I never threatened anyone or said I would harm anyone.

I was banned from a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD for giving my OPINION lol.

People in Scotland don't talk like you talk either SW. If they do they get shot down for talking utter shite. That it's a public forum doesn't give you the automatic right to be allowed to be allowed to use it either.

Think of the Internet as a pub, but your chats not welcome at a certain table. As instead of having a discussion, you go off on repetitive tirades about tv shows, wanting more wank fodder, how we all need to get a life. If you acted like that in real life, you would likely get told to fuck off as well.

What you call cliques on here, I see as friendships a lot of the guys have. I have seen posts of people reaching out to people in times of hardship, depression. Grieving, work issues, relationship break ups etc. it's probably the only forum I have been on where I haven't met anyone off it in real life, but don't knock it as a place to talk wrestling or Frey bentos, as it's probably the realist forum going. So if you want to post, make more effort to fit in. There's a real value in being on here. If you aren't the troll we are all being led to believe you a by your posts, use that passion you appear to have more constructively