The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Emma seemed miscast in that role from the start. Her voiceover on the "coming soon" vid wasn't exactly full of confidence. She's good looking, but apart from that I don't know why they'd ever have thought of her for that gimmick over several of the other women.

I always assumed that it'd be a deliberately awkward gimmick, where she'd try to come across all sexy and desirable, yet get it all wrong and make a prat of herself. Like doing interviews with lipstick on her teeth and such.

I thought this was going to be the swerve too! I thought she was going to do a Shockmaster or something. Emma's never been cut out to pull off an Eva Marie character, she's an abysmal performer. What we actually got was just baffling though.

• Paid Members

Comparing wrestling to 'normal' TV shows? Yup he has no fucking clue.

Just so I'm clear, nope I don't want to watch Raw for sexy women, they can't run the ropes.

And not being able to name 10 matches? Get to fuck.

You're not a wrestling fan, you don't understand it in the slightest. I feel sorry for you kid.

scotswizard you should check that Sharmell vs Jenna Morasca or whatever her name is from that TNA show

You can see so far up Jenna's arse you can practically see her teeth, and her slaps are class cos that's how women fight innit

Need to call a massive stewards on the phrase 'mature'. Tits and arse might be characterised as 'adult entertainment' but it doesn't make it mature.

And, for that matter, the attitude era, which I presume is your frame of reference, was the least mature thing ever. It was silly teenage kicks. It was about as mature as sticking your dick in a melon because you think the pips are magic. Sure, you wouldn't want the littluns to see, but it's hardly sodding Shakespeare.

Scotswizard, what about gay men? Are they only allowed to watch if they're fantasizing about handsome rusev putting them in the accolade?

I think 5 hours across Monday and Tuesday of grown men in baby oil and Y fronts is enough for any gay man. They get more than their fair share of pleasure. All the grunting and groaning and pretending they're in pain is their fix. The rest of us don't have anything nice to look at.

And that's the thing, if you look at every other TV show out there, and you look at the reality shows like X Factor and Big Brother. They always have TV ready people. People that look good on TV. The sob storys on X Factor, it's always a nice looking man or woman, nice teeth and skin, nice voice, nice personality. Big Brother has people both male and female that are very attractive. That is how TV works. Regular people don't just end up on TV, they always have a selection of very attractive people and the WWE should be no different. There should be sexuality. Sex sells. Always has always will.

Need to call a massive stewards on the phrase 'mature'. Tits and arse might be characterised as 'adult entertainment' but it doesn't make it mature.

And, for that matter, the attitude era, which I presume is your frame of reference, was the least mature thing ever. It was silly teenage kicks. It was about as mature as sticking your dick in a melon because you think the pips are magic. Sure, you wouldn't want the littluns to see, but it's hardly sodding Shakespeare.

Daz it ends at 11.15pm in America and 4.15am over here. Littluns shouldn't be watching it anyway, TV at night SHOULD be aimed at adults. I have no issue saying this, I thought Miss Elizabeth in the WWF was attractive and sexy. I'm not talking about women acting slutty, I'm talking about genuinely attractive women who KNOW they are attractive being allowed to be beautiful and not covered in lycra and knee pads. Let women be women. There's a place for that in wrestling, there always has.

Judge?

Who said anything about judging?

I'm talking about women being women. Dressing like women. Lana does it. Miss Elizabeth did it 30 years ago. Women being women. What's wrong with that? What's wrong with beautiful women being on a wrestling show but not wrestling?

• Paid Members

Nothing wrong with that man.

Women's wrestling is fine as well. It's aimed a lot more at young girls with characters like Bayley and Becky Lynch about. Granted you still get fucking oddballs like weird blokes with cardboard cut outs of Paige, but generally the audience for women has shifted, in ring wise.

Edited by WWFChilli