The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

All this because I gave an opinion.

So you talk about pubs and fitting in and I should make more effort to fit in. In other words, if I don't agree with what is being said at that table in the pub, I wont be welcome to sit at it and therefore in YOUR WORDS I would -

get shot down for talking utter shite

And what is that utter shite you speak of? Giving my opinion on wrestling. That's it. Giving my opinion.

That's really what it comes down to. You just don't like my opinion on wrestling. You can't accuse me of anything else.

So basically I talk shite then. I am on a wrestling forum talking about wrestling and I am talking shite and that shite is my opinion isn't the same as everyone elses. I am at a table in a pub talking wrestling with other wrestling fans and because I say something about wrestling the other wrestling fans don't agree with I am told to leave. Can you imagine that with football? Can you imagine a football fan in a pub sitting with other fans of that team being told to leave because they didn't like a player or manager? Would never happen. You wanna talk about what a Scottish person would and wouldn't say in real life? That right there would never happen in real life. But that's the whole point right? People sitting at their keyboards saying things to me and other people that they would never say in real life but it's ok to say it to me from behind a screen. I will say this though, and I would have no issues saying this in real life, if you are gonna nitpick with me over a TV show then you need to find something new in your life. I don't know what it is. You shouldn't be sitting arguing with someone over their opinion. It's subjective. We're not all gonna agree on everything.

• Paid Members

I think the main problem with football nowadays is there's not enough women around with their tits hanging out.

I think it would be more entertaining and more people would watch and enjoy it if the assistant refs were fit lasses in bikinis.

Virgins only watch football for the players workrates, proper men would prefer it if there were stunners woth nice bums and boobs running the lines. Obviously women's football doesn't count because they have workrate, and real men just want to watch them parade about.

The above is a made up opinion, but an opinion nonetheless, and as I'm sure you'll agree ... it's complete bollocks and wrong on so many levels.

It's an opinion though so it has to be right, and I'll ram it down peoples throats endlessly with long drawn out posts. I won't accept a HUGE majority disagree with it so maybe re-evaluate my perspective. Nah, I'll just keep going on and on and on, spouting shite because it's my opinion.

Pol Pot had an opinion of people who wore glasses.

• Paid Members

Boy, did I miss out here.

So its the virgins with no sex life that DON'T require wrestling to provide them a source of sexual gratification, and its the serial shaggers who should get excited at the prospect of Emma being a bit saucy in a predominantly PG setting. Got it.

• Awards Moderator

Owens Jericho was a rare segment in tht it created a match I'd pay to see. Hearing lots this week of Bray deserving his title cause he's such a good talker. When's he talked anyone into watching a match?

Mostly it's just well-delivered spooky nonsense that does nothing to hype up a match, but he's done good promos in two feuds. One was when he had to build the Undertaker WrestleMania match by himself, and I can't remember the other one.

His work with Cena was pretty good. How they don't deserve him, how he's a puppet etc.

Didn't get the follow-through it needed in the match itself, but it was a good setup.

If you sat next to me in a pub I'd end up fucking glassing you for being a boring cunt.

Keith don't do all this keyboard warrior hardman stuff. Leave the acting to the professionals.

I think the main problem with football nowadays is there's not enough women around with their tits hanging out.

I think it would be more entertaining and more people would watch and enjoy it if the assistant refs were fit lasses in bikinis.

Virgins only watch football for the players workrates, proper men would prefer it if there were stunners woth nice bums and boobs running the lines. Obviously women's football doesn't count because they have workrate, and real men just want to watch them parade about.

The above is a made up opinion, but an opinion nonetheless, and as I'm sure you'll agree ... it's complete bollocks and wrong on so many levels.

It's an opinion though so it has to be right, and I'll ram it down peoples throats endlessly with long drawn out posts. I won't accept a HUGE majority disagree with it so maybe re-evaluate my perspective. Nah, I'll just keep going on and on and on, spouting shite because it's my opinion.

Pol Pot had an opinion of people who wore glasses.

I see you are taking the piss too. The difference is football is a sport. Wrestling is not. No issues at all with real sports or women playing real sports infact I enjoy watching women playing sports but wrestling is like any other TV show. You expect to see attractive women on there. It's just how TV is. If you're gonna put women actors on a big budget show you know you're gonna get attractive women. I do however love watching women in sport and love the fact that they are now getting the respect they deserve and have always deserved but it can also be taken the wrong way by a certain group in society. They can do the women of this world a great disservice as I will point out below. Women deserve better!

Do you know what this reminds me of? It's like the whole women's power movement thing. I kinda noticed it years back with Serena Williams in the tennis. The papers and the TV kinda put her over a bit too much and I thought oohh.......this is new. You know how the millennials wanted Hilary to be President and Donald Trump is a bad guy. It's like society wants things to be a certain way. The LGBT community is much the same way, they like to put themselves out there as victims. Now the women do it. We have celebrities who do not live like the rest of us chiming in with their opinion on politics. The whole Brexit thing, I'm in Scotland and I've no issue with Brexit, I am a YES voter and will always want Scotland to stand alone but that's being played out as a bad thing. The majority voted to leave the EU but yet according to the young people, the millennials this isn't what we actually want. It seems to be if you're a little bit different and a woman you must have everything you want, you have to be in all the powerful positions in the world and work.

Basically what they want is a woman in charge and if not then someone different and we can go through the whole list of little boxes that can be ticked, I wont list them here. We need to represent all of society in there, we can't leave anyone out. Just like we need to leave our borders open and let anyone and everyone in even though they can do what they like, it's the right thing to do. It's the millennial thing to do. We are a loving world and we must love each other and help each other and all that good stuff.

And to me this whole women's thing on here screams much of the same to me. You have men on here which I am assuming are between the ages of 18 and 35 and they have latched on to this wrestling stuff, and they've wrapped their whole life round it and they're living in this society and that's why people like me are being targeted. These young men absolutely are not into sex or sex appeal, they would never even think about getting a hardon during a women's wrestling match. They are so into it, nose deep up the arse of wrestling and the moonsaults and Bullet Club T shirts and it's all about matches and  In their mind the woman is the same way as the man, then need to be dressed up like athletes, just like the men are, there's no colourful characters in wrestling anymore, everyone has to dress like an athlete. It's all very respectable and prim and proper and no one puts a foot wrong. Everyone has a nice normal haircut. They have regular speaking voices. The names! Sasha! Bayley! Charlotte! Naomi! No different than John! Randy! Daniel! Everyone has  a realistic name and of course the bodies, they all look like regular people. You see Kevin Owens everyday taking the kids to school. Sometimes I see Bayley on the train going to work. I see Sasha in HMV with her friends. Sometimes I see the Sami Zayn in JD Sports. People that you can take in real life. People that you know you could take in a real life fight lol. Wrestling's meant to be this big larger than life panto show and you have regular dudes and women trying to do all the tough act. And that's the thing, that's the WWE feeding this millennial crowd that have no life experience, they just want matches, they don't want anything else and that's what the show is.

We see the videos online of these morons getting pepper sprayed in the face at their riots in America lol. Society doesn't work like that. America voted for Trump. We voted for Brexit and men like me enjoy watching hot women on TV and that's it. That is how life is, that's how it's always been, that's how it always will be. And of course another way wrestling can sometimes mirror society is the minority have the loudest voice. The smallest group can shout the loudest however the silent MAJORITY always dictates how the world works. If the WWE want a sexualised character on their Raw TV show then I applaud them for it. I think a good 8 years of non stop wrestling matches is enough, it should be going back to a entertainment show and a variety show. The majority is where the money is. Not the minority that can shout the loudest. And rather than targeting me on here go ask your friends and family. I bet you the males in your family would rather watch Emmalina than Kevin Owens and his stretchmarked armpits jiggle around the ring breathless.

Edited by scotswizard

• Paid Members

Fuck me these people actually exist after all. I've heard tell of such utter shite on other forums but this place, by and large, for over ten years has been hilarious.

I've just read that dissertation and have absolutely no idea who it addresses or why.

If it goes back to a variety show, less people will watch and it'll be cancelled. WoS Christmas Special confirmed that.

So basically he wants big jacked up blokes headlining the shows, not these skinny fat crossfit types like Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, Braun Strowman and Roman Reigns. Just shut up mate you're doing everyone's swede in with your nonsense. 

Edited by Richard

Absolutely the business needs more Goldberg, Brock Lesnar Roman Reigns types. That's how the business was for nearly 40 years and there was nothing wrong with that model.

But I'm not gonna sit and argue about it. I've given my opinion on the business, why it is the way it is, I get attacked on here for that opinion, I've said why I think that is. And if you don't like my opinion that's fine but stop acting like a bunch of marks.

Edited by scotswizard

Absolutely the business needs more Goldberg, Brock Lesnar Roman Reigns types. That's how the business was for nearly 40 years and there was nothing wrong with that model.

But I'm not gonna sit and argue about it. I've given my opinion on the business, why it is the way it is, I get attacked on here for that opinion, I've said why I think that is. And if you don't like my opinion that's fine but stop acting like a bunch of marks.

You need attacking for your homophobic, misogynistic thoughts and rants you fucking weirdo.

• Paid Members

I hate your opinion so much I hope you die. That's how much of an offended pathetic virgin wrestling fan I am.