The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I have two children.

I fucking love Joe and have started rewatching Raw solely because of him.

The douche's maths don't add up.

Jockwizard, you used to throw one away to the Terri loading screen on the Smackdown games didn't you, hoping and praying the next one to pop up wasn't Rikishi, the WWE equivalent of Eurotrash risk wanks.

Edited by Teedy Kay

For fast lane i think Jericho will face Joe at Fastlane rather than Zahn or there is some alliance with HHH, Joe and owens that effects the Fast Lane main event. maybe a Goldberg win by DQ. Setting up match between Jericho and Owens at Mania for US Title with Jericho walking away with title. 

Blah blah get a life. Do something for fucks sake. Very first thing should be get laid. Once you've been laid trust me, fat Samoa Joe and fat Kevin Owens jiggling around the ring fake fighting wont be important to you anymore. Your life will open up lol.

And yet you're spending your time online tearing people apart for being invested in something.

What makes that any better? What makes your hobby of being a complete dick better than people watching wrestling? Do you not think you should be off getting laid or getting a life? lol

Owens Jericho was a rare segment in tht it created a match I'd pay to see. Hearing lots this week of Bray deserving his title cause he's such a good talker. When's he talked anyone into watching a match?

Blah blah get a life. Do something for fucks sake. Very first thing should be get laid. Once you've been laid trust me, fat Samoa Joe and fat Kevin Owens jiggling around the ring fake fighting wont be important to you anymore. Your life will open up lol.

And yet you're spending your time online tearing people apart for being invested in something.

What makes that any better? What makes your hobby of being a complete dick better than people watching wrestling? Do you not think you should be off getting laid or getting a life? lol

I just like his logic that watching wrestling as intended is for virgins, while those who gawp at and fap over women on a telly show are the balanced, sex-having alphas of the world

Owens Jericho was a rare segment in tht it created a match I'd pay to see. Hearing lots this week of Bray deserving his title cause he's such a good talker. When's he talked anyone into watching a match?

Mostly it's just well-delivered spooky nonsense that does nothing to hype up a match, but he's done good promos in two feuds. One was when he had to build the Undertaker WrestleMania match by himself, and I can't remember the other one.

For fast lane i think Jericho will face Joe at Fastlane rather than Zahn or there is some alliance with HHH, Joe and owens that effects the Fast Lane main event. maybe a Goldberg win by DQ. Setting up match between Jericho and Owens at Mania for US Title with Jericho walking away with title. 

Wouldn't Owens retain the universal title at Fastlane though in that scenario? Surely the Match at Mania would end up being for both titles in that instance rather then Just Jerichos US title  

• Paid Members

Emma seemed miscast in that role from the start. Her voiceover on the "coming soon" vid wasn't exactly full of confidence. She's good looking, but apart from that I don't know why they'd ever have thought of her for that gimmick over several of the other women.

I always assumed that it'd be a deliberately awkward gimmick, where she'd try to come across all sexy and desirable, yet get it all wrong and make a prat of herself. Like doing interviews with lipstick on her teeth and such.

I have watched wrestling for 30 years. I don't care about matches, I would struggle to count 10 matches on my fingers that I could name off the top of my head. I don't care about workrate. I don't care about their backgrounds. I don't care about them winning prop belts that don't mean anything. All i like is entertainment. Wrestling should be no different than any other TV show. The X Factor is fake. Big Brother is fake. There are lots of fake staged shows on TV and they all have their place, the key is entertainment, people are entertained by them. Same with Eastenders and Coronation Street, Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead. These shows have lots of people of all ages watching.

The WWE however over the past 3 years has aimed their shows at indy wrestling fans. It's no secret that the Sky Sports ratings have fallen off a cliff, They barely scraped 3 million in America this week. For comparison, the WWE is on basic cable in America, so is the Walking Dead which the night before did 12 million viewers. Same time on TV, both on basic cable, massive difference in viewers so the casuals are gone, all that's left are the indy fans and die hard fans. The kind of fans that if Sky Sports put a blank screen on TV between 1am and 4.15am these people would sit staring at it waiting for it to change colour.

The WWE was right to try something different with the women. There should be sexuality on the show. Most adult men and women are sexual. Sex is good. Sex is a part of life. Now I realise most of the women in WWE are much like the men, you can see them every day in your local suburb going to the shops and dropping the kids off. Fairly normal looking people right? Of course. The indy fans want to cheer people that look like them. Like Bobby Heenan used to say, you don't dress the same way as the marks do but that's not the case now, now the wrestlers look exactly like the marks watching. Anyways, they tried something different, something that they should be doing since it is a TV show and it is on at night and rather than embrace it, rather than see the positive side of it we have fans that complain, fans that don't want to see, as if the other 2 hours and 50 minutes of fake wrestling wasn't enough, they couldn't even entertain the idea of what WWE was trying to do.

And that right there is a perfect example. It couldn't have been any better. Grown men that don't want to see a beautiful looking woman dressing beautiful and acting sexy. Instead they want to watch nearly 50 year old Chris Jericho, fat Kevin Owens and 40 year old fat Samoa Joe. Embaressing is the word. I know it's not everyone but this is what many are like. If you're a grown man you should want to watch beautiful women, it doesn't matter what time of day it is or what TV program it is. The WWE now is nothing but matches, they should be going back to entertainment and it should be mature and it should be something people can enjoy again. No one cares about matches. All you need to see is the last 60 seconds of a match and see what the finish is, that's it. I knew that 30 year ago.