The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I think Bayley's title win would have meant more if she'd ended Charlotte's PPV unbeaten run at the same time. Dana's interference could have led to Charlotte retaining last night, then keep them apart until Mania. Turn Sasha, make Bayley have to go through her, Dana, Nia, a returning Emma(lina?) and maybe have her and Charlotte on opposite sides of tag matches etc until another singles match at Mania with some kind of ringside enforcer (Rousey?) to keep anybody from interfering.

Edited by jazzygeofferz

What would you do with Charlottes PPV streak? I would imagine the plan would be to end it at Wrestlemania but a part of me thinks keep it going! The only issue with that is the constant hot shorting of the women's title it's getting a bit ridiculous.

Well, the streak is pretty specific. Charlotte is undefeated in PPV championship matches. She isn't undefeated on PPV in general as she lost a multi-woman match during the PCB/Team Bad/Team Nikki thing.

You could take her out of the title picture, even have her lose on PPV as long as it isn't a title match, so long as she wins any time she challenges for the belt on PPV.

• Paid Members

The Festival of Friendship was so spot on. Who came up with that, it had so many bits. Jericho putting Friendship on the list, the heartfelt bit where Jericho laid out how much fun he's had, right to the reveal. Proper felt for him. The Jericho/HBK callback was a great touch. Outstanding stuff.

• Paid Members

That Festival of Friendship segment was pretty much perfect wasn't it?

Just the little touches, Jericho's hat being a size or more too small. The putting of Friendship on the list as foretelling of what's to happen.

Jericho's delivery asking why he was on the list was wonderful.

Best segment in donkeys years that.

Joe promo was great especially getting pissed at the HHH questions, Zayn beatdown was great, his PPV debut best be an utter battering.

Edited by Teedy Kay

• Paid Members

Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned there were big plans for the Emmalina character … but after multiple rehearsals, producers realized she couldn’t pull off what they were looking to accomplish.

Sources tell us Emmalina was intended to be a throwback to characters like Sable and The Kat — however, delays were caused after officials felt like she wasn’t committing enough to the role and ultimately they decided to just let Emma be evil again.

We’re told producers are still big fans of the character’s concept though — which is why they held hope it would work out — so it’s always possible that they’ll hold onto it for another female in the future.

• Paid Members

I'd imagine they wanted the gimmick to be more about sex appeal than wrestling, but they wanted somebody that could wrestle in the role? Is it mere coincidence that this breaks as the rumours of a Kelly Kelly return start doing the rounds?

How utterly bizarre. I don't know what she couldn't pull off about it, everything was looking relatively fine until she went "going back to Emma now, laterz".

I don't know what they're going fot, it's a decent heel gimmick to put sex appeal first but it's weird to compare it to the faces of the We Want Puppies era of women's wrestling. Why not just bring back Eva Marie rather than ultimately burying Emma?

• Paid Members

I'd imagine they wanted the gimmick to be more about sex appeal than wrestling, but they wanted somebody that could wrestle in the role? Is it mere coincidence that this breaks as the rumours of a Kelly Kelly return start doing the rounds?

Urgh, Kelly Kelly is about as sexy as a sad wank.

• Paid Members

"intended to be a throwback to characters like Sable and The Kat"

What the Fuck does that even mean? A girl who gets her tits out?

That statement alone makes me question the validity of their report. A bizarre situation.

• Awards Moderator

Plus they've got ladies under contract who'd be far better suited to a role like that than Emma. Mandy Rose down in NXT, for one.

The delivery of Jericho's "why is my name on the list" line was so well done. Haven't watched the whole segment but what I saw was great.

There are rumours that HHH is forming a heel stable consisting of him, Joe and Owens (explaining what HHH was saying to Owens backstage on Raw).

Good idea do we think? Do we see them adding one or two more to the group? Just a short term thing leading to HHH/Joe and Joe/Owens?