The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

How do they get the belt off the Goldberg if he beats Brock again? Unless they are going to go full on heel Roman and have him take it off Goldberg a night later I can't see what they do other than vacating it and that nullifies the benefit of him having it in the first place. I expect we get Brock beating Goldberg but Goldberg getting to walk out with his head held high/ say goodbye on Raw the next night while Roman Reigns gets the shot at Brock and takes the belt. Actually i'd like to see that just to see the fans lose their shit

That sound the most plausible thing to happen, but as I've said before I'd love full on heel Roman destroy the Undertaker & Goldberg on successive nights coming out with the title in the process.

Even if Balor entered the ring in a tank........it'd still be Balor in the tank. He's shown nothing that'll let me buy that he goes onto beat Lesnar tbh. I like the big man/little man matches but on this occasion, I just don't think it'd work IMO.

In the short term I think Reigns turning heel would be good for him but we have seen how many times they turn someone and they become less special, similar to how many times they do it with Sheamus, Big Show etc, I think Reigns similar to Cena should stay face for the rest of their career, Reigns is the top guy at the moment and he aint going to be top guy as a heel.

Lesnar to cost Goldberg the title at Fastlane, add further intensity to their WrestleMania match and keep the belt out of their tussle?

I don't think WWE want Owens as champion at Mania though, so Goldberg is probably winning at Fastlane.

Lesnar to cost Goldberg the title at Fastlane, add further intensity to their WrestleMania match and keep the belt out of their tussle?

But that would make Lesnar the stupidest man alive. The match with Goldberg is happening regardless, if there is the chance that it can be for the belt aswell, he's got everything to gain from winning the Wrestlemania match. He can leave Mania having vanquished his Goldberg curse and come out as the top guy at the same time.

As for who he goes up against as champion afterwards, who knows. But it wouldn't make any sense for Brock to completely overlook the possibility of coming out of Wrestlemania as the champion.

By costing Goldberg the title at Fastlane, it gives the impression that Brock doesn't care about being the champion. And if that's the case, then why the hell is he even in the WWE? Unless he comes out at Wrestlemania with a picture of the belt on his MMA shorts with "Means Much More Than This" ala Warrior at WM7, why wouldn't he want to be the champion and cement himself as the top guy.

Lesnar should want to be the champion as it means more (Kayfabe) money, so why would he deliberately rob himself of a title match

Edited by WyattSheepMask

The only argument back I see is that Lesnar knows he can beat anybody in the company, he has done so apart from Goldberg. If you wanted to be really picky he also knows Goldberg is going away soon so it's not like he is killing some long title run dream of big Bill. Therefore the best way to fuck him off is to stop him winning the title and derail this fairytale nostalgia run

I see they're advertising a Lesnar/Owens match for the UT at MSG on the 12th March, a week after FL. I take it that's just them advertising it being for the UT as to maybe not give the result of FL out.

If Goldberg is indeed 100% winning it of course, as I can't see the belt changing hands to Lesnar on a house show.