The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

So Charlotte has lost the belt on RAW again. I get that they've wanted to keep her PPV streak intact, but having the belt get switched around so much is getting a little silly. Since the brand split at the end of July, the belt has switched hands 7 times. Each one just makes it that little bit more meaningless.

isnt it just 5? Sasha won it in July, Charlotte regained in the cell, Sasha regained in falls count anywhere, Charlotte in iron man, and now Bayley. it's not that bad if every second champion is the same one I don't think. I think this PPV streak thing is quite lazy and contrived though.

Well, that Festival of Friendship was fucking fantastic, I have been harsh on the storyline as a whole, not the sum of parts as Jericho has been so good and some of the segments hilarious, I have hated how it's devalued the belt, a new belt that they HAD to get over out of the blocks, however this was so well done, brilliant. Hats off to all involved.

• Paid Members

So Charlotte has lost the belt on RAW again. I get that they've wanted to keep her PPV streak intact, but having the belt get switched around so much is getting a little silly. Since the brand split at the end of July, the belt has switched hands 7 times. Each one just makes it that little bit more meaningless.

Is it possible they're trying to get her to 16 reigns as quickly as possible, to reflect her dad's record?

Jericho may have his first worthwhile run as a face in about a decade off the back of this. He's come up with so much great material this past year and fans have been begging to cheer for it. he's gonna get mega pops. I could feel my heart sinking during that beat down. Fantastic stuff

• Paid Members

Owens' turn on Jericho is the best thing Owens has ever been involved with on the main show. It's about the only time he's come across as a proper main event heel with some heat. While I knew Owens would turn on Jericho eventually, the way they did it was unexpected. It ties in brilliantly to the Goldberg match now, seeing as Jericho did a stretcher job and isn't there to save Owens when he gets battered. It also gives Goldberg a real heel to go up against. Great bit of wrestling.

• Paid Members

I really wish instead of Cena fannying around in a mixed tag and Styles getting lumbered with Shane's vanity match, they were just gifted each other again for Mania.

Festival of Friendship was amazing, early contender for segment of the year easily! I laughed so hard when Y2J was revealing the art but then when he started pouring his heart out to KO about how much he means to him etc my heart absolutely sank as I started to sense the imminent turn. I'm a bit of critic of KO at times but honestly both men were just brilliant here.

Women's match was great if you can get over the hot-potato title switches. The action in the ring was really well done and the shenanigans near the end should lead nicely to Wrestlemania.

It's definitely the best thing Owens has done since his debut promo segment with Cena.

Some really good stuff on this episode, so this is going under the radar but seriously.. SERIOUSLY.. what in the FUCK was that Emmalina.. thing. I don't think it qualifies as a segment or a promo. One of the most baffling things I've ever seen from the company

RAW's been so much better these past few weeks, probably down to the fact that the endless Owens/Jericho v Rollins/Reigns have run their course. The inclusion of Joe has helped a lot too, he's been fantastic all three weeks and again in the sitdown interview with Cole.

That Festival of Friendship segment was brilliant, from the comedy, to Gillberg and the betrayal. Was exactly what wrestling is about and made Kevin Owens look such a bastard. The best thing is that I don't think anybody really saw it coming right now. Agree above that the fact Jericho broke away from the skit to thank Owens for it being one of the best years n his career was what made it so good. JeriKO have been a brilliant comedy duo, admittedly at the expense of the Universal Title and it should be a cracking feud to see Y2J out once again. .

Not as keen on them hotshotting the RAW Womens Title again. It was a nice moment but no doubt Charlotte is gonna win it back at Fast Lane anyway so was it really needed yet?

RAW's been so much better these past few weeks, probably down to the fact that the endless Owens/Jericho v Rollins/Reigns have run their course. The inclusion of Joe has helped a lot too, he's been fantastic all three weeks and again in the sitdown interview with Cole.

That Festival of Friendship segment was brilliant, from the comedy, to Gillberg and the betrayal. Was exactly what wrestling is about and made Kevin Owens look such a bastard. The best thing is that I don't think anybody really saw it coming right now. Agree above that the fact Jericho broke away from the skit to thank Owens for it being one of the best years n his career was what made it so good. JeriKO have been a brilliant comedy duo, admittedly at the expense of the Universal Title and it should be a cracking feud to see Y2J out once again. .

Not as keen on them hotshotting the RAW Womens Title again. It was a nice moment but no doubt Charlotte is gonna win it back at Fast Lane anyway so was it really needed yet?