The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Imagine a time traveller going back a couple of years and telling you that Kevin Steen will one day face Bill Goldberg in the main event of a WWE pay per view. It's the weirdest match ever.

Ā 

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but when Goldberg inevitably destroys Owens in less than fifteen minutes, as he should do, winning the Universal Title, the internet is going to go fucking nuts, isn't it? Like when it was obvious The Rock was rightly going take the belt from CM Punk, yet all the, "smart fans," still lost their minds when it happened. I can't wait. The reaction is going to be mega. Hopefully he squashes Kevin in less than a minute.

Imagine a time traveller going back a couple of years and telling you that Kevin Steen will one day face Bill Goldberg in the main event of a WWE pay per view. It's the weirdest match ever.

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but when Goldberg inevitably destroys Owens in less than fifteen minutes, as he should do, winning the Universal Title, the internet is going to go fucking nuts, isn't it? Like when it was obvious The Rock was rightly going take the belt from CM Punk, yet all the, "smart fans," still lost their minds when it happened. I can't wait. The reaction is going to be mega. Hopefully he squashes Kevin in less than a minute.

Same. I hope big Bill gets the strap tbh. Forums are already having a meltdown since Monday and the fact that he might just beat Owens.

Ā 

Same people who have been moaning about Owens' title run no doubt. Go figure.

The only screwy finish I could have seen is Lesnar costing Goldberg the title to get a rematch at Mania but as they've already booked it, there's probably no need for Lesnar interference. I suppose Jericho could try and interfere and cost Owens the title to further the cracks in their friendship. But Goldberg has been kept really strong so far. I can't see beyond him killing Owens really. Then Kevin will blame Jericho for putting him in the match and they'll go from there.

• Paid Members

If Goldberg goes more than a few minutes it might expose him, unless he's been seriously working on his ringcraft. I'd imagine he rolls over Owen at Fastlane, then the week after at that house show Lesnar is filmed destroying Owens in similar short order or never spoken of again and the turn on Jericho happens during the actual Mania build.

Jericho interference to cost Owens the title leading to break up and Jericho - Owens at WM

Ā 

I'm guessing that Owens walks out of Mania US champion and Jericho takes a break for a bit.

Ā 

Goind back to Roman Reigns, it will never ever happen but imagine if he went full on heel andĀ retiredĀ TheĀ Undertaker and Goldberg on consecutive nights, coming out with the Raw championship in the process?

Ā 

Would set up some big matches down the line with Lesnar, Joe and maybe another Goldberg match in a years time or something.

Edited by The King of Old School

Ā 

Goind back to Roman Reigns, it will never ever happen but imagine if he went full on heel andĀ retiredĀ TheĀ Undertaker and Goldberg on consecutive nights, coming out with the Raw championship in the process?

Ā 

Who isĀ heel Reigns defending the belt against after Mania?

• Paid Members

When I was a kid, I always used to imagine that there was someone behind the curtain (in Gorilla position) and interfering wrestlers would just tell them to hit their music when they went down to the ring. I had no concept of production trucks or sound techs or anything like that so it made perfect sense to me. If they had Goldberg interfering and did his entrance from the dressing room as per usual though, I'd certainly start questioning logistics.

Goldberg has his own security team. One of them would run down and tell them to play his fucking music.

I would love Goldberg to win the title, but part of me would equally think Brock would get some heat if he costs Goldberg on Sunday so that he gets an edge and one over on Goldberg before Mania especially as Goldberg cost him at the Rumble. But realistically if Goldberg is to win the title it has to be between now & Mania as he isn't going to win it at Mania and be on TV every week for a few months. But the thought of everyone wanting Goldberg to win it one last time only for Brock to screw him over would be fun if the payoff down the line ends up with Goldberg winning it somewhere.

Ā 

Then Owens gets away with it again and Jericho turns face for a month and takes the title at Mania.Ā