The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I definitely see Vince standing in the way of Nakamura unless he hasn't seen him yet and decides he really likes him, you really never know with Vince. I don't think he could get away with having him being a stereo type now. The worst will likely be mid-card madness so he is still big enough to be a big deal for the Asian tours as Vince feels non-Americans/ Canadians will never be top draws

People usually use examples like The Ascension and Tyler Breeze when saying "all" NXT call ups are failures, like everyone from NXT should be in the main event.  Casually ignoring Owens, Wyatt, Rollins, Balor, Paige, Charlotte etc.

Debuting in front of the post Mania crowd will help, but I just can't see someone like Nakamura not being in the main event scene immediately whenever he debuts.

• Paid Members

The rumours are that Nakamura will debut on the Raw after WrestleMania as Gentleman Jack Gallagher's butler.

Jap Gallagher. 

Actually, add Jack Gallagher to the list of stuff I found confusing on Raw. He was OK, but I hated his trunks. 

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Would a heel turn on a post Wrestlemania crowd and aligning with HHH and Joe to be the 'Intercontinental Champion' guy for a while work?

Or are we just assuming it's pointless doing any work of that crowd?

• Awards Moderator

The rumours are that Nakamura will debut on the Raw after WrestleMania as Gentleman Jack Gallagher's butler.

Jap Gallagher.

Actually, add Jack Gallagher to the list of stuff I found confusing on Raw. He was OK, but I hated his trunks.

My main question with this proposed idea is that why would Gallagher hire an untested Japanese butler in Nakamura when Tajiri, a man with many years buttling experience for William Regal, is right there on 205 Live?

Unless this leads to the first ever Silver Service Match between Tajiri and Nakamura, where weapons are legal but only if you use them in precisely the right order, I don't see the logic from the Gentleman's point of view.