The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

The thing about Brock Lesnar that irritates me is that he clearly thinks he's part of the show rather than a spectator.

To be fair he is a pretty major draw for them. Especially this time of year.

Well, at least that's not as bad as my first attempt where I almost posted "Brock Leonard".

He just another in a long line of mega fans who think they're part of it. There used to be that guy who wore a light blue shirt and red cap and he used to have a sign for everyone on the show, but I've not seen him for quite a while. He was on an episode of Deal Or No Deal in the US and they brought in some guys to be on the show (I think it was Edge, Orton and Bobby Lashley) and come across as a right spenk.

I've noticed lately some guy whose usually wearing (what I think is) a Bayern Munich shirt. As soon as the match is over, he does some sort of strange slapping his pecs thing. He also doesn't seem to look like he's enjoying anything

• Paid Members

He just another in a long line of mega fans who think they're part of it. There used to be that guy who wore a light blue shirt and red cap and he used to have a sign for everyone on the show, but I've not seen him for quite a while. He was on an episode of Deal Or No Deal in the US and they brought in some guys to be on the show (I think it was Edge, Orton and Bobby Lashley) and come across as a right spenk.

I've noticed lately some guy whose usually wearing (what I think is) a Bayern Munich shirt. As soon as the match is over, he does some sort of strange slapping his pecs thing. He also doesn't seem to look like he's enjoying anything

Sign Guy is still going. He's just not on the hard cam as much anymore. He's always the other side and you only see him when people are fighting outside the ring.

I watched a load of matches from different ppvs and takeovers from last year a couple weeks back and the Munich guy was in the front for all of the shows. I've started spotting the other Bundesliga fans

Anyone remember the older couple that wore fluorescent green and pink and was always front of the shows in the early to mid 2000s? They always got good seats for 'Mania. They disappeared

Edited by TheBurningRed

Who is the mong in the white suit jacket with patches on it, his face always wound me up a bit.

Edit: Here he is, far right.

Money_In_The_Bank_2011_Results_wwe_23845

I re-watched the Money in the Bank Cena/Punk match actually the other day which the above fan is at, and the chap dressed as Cena with a "Cena meet Cena" sign cracked me up, fucker looks just like him, similar body type the lot.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

• Paid Members

The guy to the right of Punk in that pic, is he the guy that wore a purple Macho Man shirt when the streak was broken? His reaction has been used a lot (and more than anyone's since WWE decided to stop giving the black dude the spotlight) and I've seen him at loads of shows since.

Edit: This guy. Sorry the image is huge, couldn't find one smaller, so I'll spoiler tag it.

92a762ed14e16e463368ee649de77c84.jpg

Edited by PunkStep

The guy in the white jacket was the one who carried a "... PPVS IN A ROW SIGN!" a few years back and kept updating that number each month until it ended at 37.

If you are wondering if he is a dick in real life or not, his Twitter bio clears that up:

Pretty much the coolest and funniest MoFo around. Live in Indianapolis. HUGE WWE fan. I go to about 30-40 WWE shows a year. Sat ringside at 37 PPVs in a row!

He looks gormless as fuck, also the bloke to his left in the CM Punk t-shirt is the ming who the camera captures after Undertaker's streak was broken, putting his hands to his face and exaggerates saying 'WOW!' in a purple Macho Man t shirt.

I hope I'm not this angry around actual wrestling fans when I go to 'Mania, if there's a report from Orlando that someone went mental and beat up a load of wrestling fans there's a good chance it's me (or perhaps Pitcos).

Purple macho man guy was opposite hard cam in some of the older royal rumbles too.. It was pre puberty but it's definitely him.

And there's a guy in the front of wrestlemania who always buys the most recent wrestlemania American football jersey

Fascinating what we notice eh

I hope I'm not this angry around actual wrestling fans when I go to 'Mania,

You will be. They're all there. Everywhere.

Get used to hearing-

* "Kevin Dunn doesn't like *insert name*, that's why he's not getting a push"

* why are they burying *insert name*"- despite being that persons first loss in ages

* "Nakamura should be WWE Champion"

* "the booking was awful in that match"- usually meaning "the thing I wanted to happen didn't, so it's wrong"

Who was it who went to NXT and overheard a guy angrily interrupting a Fight Owens Fight chant with "stop using his slave name, ya fuckin marks"

That beautiful image is gonna stay with me forever

That was dooper wasn't it, when he won that Summerslam draw online?

I too love "stop using his slave name" guy, the same person who has given them his money to go watch NXT:Takeover.

I remember a similar scenario when we were at Download in 2012. Fozzy were playing the Saturday and drew a decent crowd, but they usually do because the majority of people just want to see Jericho. This was during the height of Daniel Bryan's "YES!" chant being fucking everywhere, so there was a lot of that going. People were still doing it as the set ended and they started to make their way to other stages, apart from one lad who shouting at the top of his voice-

"MARKS! You're all fucking MARKS!"

Edited by WyattSheepMask