The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I liked Owen slightly downbeat in ring promo. And Sheamus's brogue kick to Enzo. I really don't think I can put up with Enzo and Cass as champions but I think that the way The Club are currently being used shows there isn't much faith in them as long term champions.

I really fucking hated Stephanie McMahon putting herself into the Divas issues. It just felt unnecessary and demeans Bayley's win a little. Just don't think she was needed to forward the story in such a way.

Edited by stevieg1980

Those backstage interviews with Cole have pre-taped written all over them. Why do they insist that he goes to the back during Raw to make them come across as live.   Also I wish Reigns would change the name of that 'Superman Punch' move.  It sounds really childish and Cole gets on my fucking nerves when he shouts it 10 times during every Reigns match.

• Paid Members

lol it reminds me of that English wrestler, Doug Williams I think was his name. He used to do this thing where he would his wrist and start wiggling his around lol.

I'm easily pleased.

Aye, you strike me as someone who likes a bit—nay, a lot—of wrist action.

With Bailey it's a matter of time before she turn's heel. i would say at mania is a good possibility. Sasha Banks get's involved in the match between Bailey and Charlotte and Bailey loses by DQ. Then Bailey attacks Sasha saying she don't need anyone's help especially her's and that leads to a feud between the two. That's how i see things going.