The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

I've only watched YouTube clips for Raw recently so not sure if it's been explained.

Why is Rusev being lumbered with Jinder Mahal?

Jinder was in an anger management class (or sensitivity training or something) with Enzo during the Enzo-Rusev feud. Jinder and Enzo got into a scuffle, Rusev popped up to sneak attack Enzo, and Rusev and Jinder have been mates since then. Rusev needed a partner to feud with Enzo and Cass, and Jinder's a nobody so he's a handy partner to have to take the falls. Now they're at a loose end for stuff for New Day to do away from the tag belts, and they've not got many options for Rusev in singles either. So Rusev and Jinder are just together battling New Day due to lack of viable alternatives for all parties.

• Paid Members

I like that Owens calls Goldberg "Bill" like he doesn't respect him. Very heelish. Liked the staging of the promo, like that he didn't acknowledge the Jericho situation.

Cass looked a little lost and almost seemed to be going in slow motion during his match with Cesaro & Sheamus. That Sheamus brogue-kicked Enzo and received a "Thank You Sheamus" chant surely sends out warning signs about Enzo's welcome being close to worn out? I'm sure Cass could be a star somewhere down the line, but he has quite a way to go. Still, I'm sure a run as the tag team champions will be good for him. I was also amused by Cesaro saying "I don't think he's doing at all well, that's how he's doing" going into that break.

Speaking of one guy coming out on top of a situation against a tag team surely this stuff with Reigns is hurting Gallows & Anderson more than it's helping Roman? I like the guy, but I can't help being reminded of Batista Vs La Resistance.

New Day hosting Wrestlemania? No thanks.

Nia Jax's pin off the samoan drop didn't look as contrived, but the hard camera wasn't on her. This is a rib by somebody, right?

Apple can't be pleased with how that iPad got treated. If Lana's smart she'll have that ice cream "blueprint" backed up on her iCloud, but I'd imagine there'd be more interesting things that that awaiting any would-be hackers.

Jack & Neville's segment was good. Jack channelled his inner John Steed.

The Bayley segment was pretty terrible. The delivery of the lines felt like a school assembly performance about "doing the right thing". I could swear some people booed Bayley on her way out before her little stumble on the ramp. That was nowhere near as bad as the stumbling through her promo, though. "My dad's here tonight" but apparently they couldn't plant him ringside for some establishing shots. Then Steph comes out and says "do the right thing, Bayley, give the belt up and wrestle for it again at Fastlane" Which I think would make for a much more interesting build to 'Mania than Charlotte invariably wins it back at Fastlane, Bayley requests her rematch at Mania and wins it fair and square then, or wins it by pinning somebody else in a triple threat to maintain Charlotte's "unbeaten run". "Hell no, I don't care that Sasha helped me win, I'm going to keep the title" is what a heel turn plays out like in my book, but nope: this is a babyface. Really? Have her give the belt back, fall short due to Charlotte cheating at Fastlane and then have the clean win at Mania is surely the logical booking there? Between this and Enzo's shite I'm surprised anybody knows how to book a babyface on Raw nowadays.

Bayley still sounded a bit heelish during her commentary on the Charlotte/Sasha match. Charlotte does the job on TV again, surprise surprise.

Loved the DDP vignette. He's a well deserved Hall Of Famer, as are all the others this year.

Joe looks like a badass killing Zayn in his shirt and trousers again. It's good to see Kevin Owens has that fire again.

Heyman & Lesnar always give good promos/interviews.

That Show Vs Strowman match was a marvellous match between a real pair of hosses. Strowman is a completely different animal from this time last year. His match with Reigns at Fastlane could be a great brawl. It could be an absolute car crash as well. Time will tell.

It's a tragic condition known as one-of-the-boys-itis, thousands and thousands of dollars will be chucked away on getting to where the boys will be next, so they can sit in the front row (nearest to the boys!) and look considerably less impressed than everybody else.

The condition is known to have a drastic effect on the bank accounts of rich, ill Mums everywhere

That Marilyn Manson looking cunt in the front row is actively ruining shows for me now. The miserable prick.

Is this the guy with the long black hair? If it is, I can't possibly see how anybody could be offended by him. He's hardly Brock Lesnar Guy, is he?

He cheers for the heels and boos the babyfaces with only one or two exceptions. That could irritate some people.

Being weirdly fascinated by these familiar ringside faces, I believe he used to be opposite hard camera on every Chicago show until some point last year when he started appearing in that section on all of the most recent ppvs wherever they were.

Say what you want about Brock Lesnar Guy acting like a dick trying to get seen on camera, he enthusiastically cheers the babyfaces and boos the heels at least.

I always thought that was a Benfica shirt for some reason but yeah he's quite a noticeable cock. I've not noticed the Marilyn Manson looking guy but spotted that balding fucker everywhere for months now

• Paid Members

He cheers for the heels and boos the babyfaces with only one or two exceptions. That could irritate some people.

DopperInCenaHateTshirt.jpg ;)

What Otto mentioned there re: guy in Bayern shirt, there seems to be a group of guys near the front row facing the hard cam in Bundesliga shirts. Schalke, Dortmund, Bayern and can't remember the other one or two others now. But they're been at a lot of the recent big events. The guy in the bright green shirt you mentioned- could be a Wolfsburg jersey.

• Paid Members

That Marilyn Manson looking cunt in the front row is actively ruining shows for me now. The miserable prick.

Is this the guy with the long black hair? If it is, I can't possibly see how anybody could be offended by him. He's hardly Brock Lesnar Guy, is he?

I don't mind Brock Lesnar Guy. He always looks into the show (even if its put on for the cameras) and as mentioned, cheers for the faces/boos the heels.

I couldn't take my eyes off Marilyn Manson during the end of Raw. Everytime Reigns hits a Superman punch he looks like he's about to cry. Then once Strowman got the upper hand he starts clapping like a fucking seal. But he does this throughout the entire show. Sits there looking like a miserable cunt. Even when he's clapping he looks miserable. Proper punchable face too.

It's definitely an irrational hatred but I want him to fuck off forever.

The thing about Brock Lesnar that irritates me is that he clearly thinks he's part of the show rather than a spectator. He obviously wears that Tapout shirt so that people notice him.

A while back there were two wrestlers about to go face to face on the outside, and the smeghead decided to try and put his arms between them to separate them. Obviously not directly in between them because he would have gotten his head kicked in, but enough for it make it seem like he was genuinely trying to help in storyline.

And he wore the fucking Tapout shirt to that Performance Center tour on an episode of Swerved, because it's not enough for people to only notice him at shows.