The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

They'd be off their nut to do it that way round. Bayley is like the womens Cena, her character is so over with kids and she's inherently a babyface, whereas Sasha's boss character needs a strong bit of heeling to really connect

There'd be money in a shock Bayley turn years down the line maybe but doing it this year could utterly ruin her

• Paid Members

Her attitude and behaviour on Raw this week stank of heel. "I don't care how I won, all that matters is that I'm champion" That's not how a babyface/role model for kids behaves.

If she'd given the belt up there would have been another element added to the feud. Have them wrestle again at Fastlane for it. Bayley says to Sasha "no matter what happens I need t do this on my own" and gets screwed because Dana interferes, then she has to beat Sasha, Dana or Nia Jax to earn another shot at Mania where she finally manages to win the title clean and end Charlotte's PPV title match streak.

For a face though, "evening the score" means stopping the other person from interfering not jabbing the heel with a crutch and basically cheat to win.

I'm also in the camp that Bailey should have given up the belt, to win it back at Mania. 

• Paid Members

Maybe not even giving the belt up, why not strip her of the title like when Angle won the WWF title from Austin during the invasion, but Austin's hand was under the ropes? I'm pretty sure a women's title match or two have had their decision reversed for similar things.

With Bailey it's a matter of time before she turn's heel. i would say at mania is a good possibility.

I wouldn't bet on it.

wooly will betting on her to turn heel, to stay face, to win the match, lose the match, win by dq, submission and pinfall and lose in all three possible outcomes for izzy to cry, for izzy to turn heel and for the spelling of Bayley's name to be changed to Bailey in one massive lucky super Heinz thing.

It felt that they'd booked bayley into a corner, she either came out of that segment looking like a heel or weak.

I honestly think the bayley story should be winning the title at mania so I'd have been fine her giving it back (or not winning it all).

If she gave it back you've got motivation for a Sasha heel turn and you could have built to a triple threat at mania.

Bayley gets the big win against all odds and if you want you can still continue with the Charlotte never loosing on a ppv.

Also think you could have had Charlotte doing Stephs bit and goading Bayley into dropping the title. Would have put heat on Charlotte and moved the feud along.

For a face though, "evening the score" means stopping the other person from interfering not jabbing the heel with a crutch and basically cheat to win.

You'd hate Hulk Hogan.

I'm going through his early WCW run at the moment, and some of the stuff he's doing in the matches is insane, 100% heel moves.

• Paid Members

I honestly think the bayley story should be winning the title at mania so I'd have been fine her giving it back (or not winning it all).

They were mad to put the belt on her so soon in my view, I don't think it had enough build and seemed rushed, unlike her NXT tenure and eventual win. WrestleMania seemed the perfect opportunity for her to win the title and end Charlotte's streak in one swift motion.

I'm going through his early WCW run at the moment, and some of the stuff he's doing in the matches is insane, 100% heel moves.

I liked it when Ventura used to call Hogan on his cheating antics, amazingly it didn't anything away from Hogan's shine- despite having someone bring it up. As a kid, to me I always thought "Well the bad guys always do it, and they do it a lot more" so accepted the odd back rake from the Hulkster here and there. Somehow, it worked (in the WWF days when I watched).

Edited by PunkStep