The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Any Chance of Strowman Vs Foley at Mania?

It just seemed so odd the way Steph just randomly berated him (Just fire him for christ sake if your that upset with him) like that and all that Legend stuff at the end getting in Strowmans face, Could Steph force him to put his GM position on the line in a Match vs Strowman

Assuming Reigns vs Taker happens I can't think what Strowman is doing on the show with everyone else seemingly positioned now

No Idea How Foley is Physically but he looks to be in his best shape for years, wouldn't need to be a classic Strowman can throw him around a bit, Foley has a brief comeback before Strowman eventually wins, 10-12 mins at most and sets up the unveiling of a new GM on what is the most watched Raw of the year the next night.     

Mick foley will never wrestle again and will be replaced i reckon by Kurt Angle as GM by raw after mania. I would like to see a Big Show vs Strowman rematch at mania. It was a good match IMO last week on raw. As shaq vs Big Show looks like its off.

Edited by wooly

• Paid Members

I wonder whether Kurt Angle will be involved more in WWE after his Hall Of Fame Induction. He could reprise his role as a General Manager, as he was ace when he was Smackdown GM. The way storylines are going he could replace Foley on Raw.

• Paid Members

Time to get Foley out of the GM role.

Eric Angle's brother would be quite a good fit.

Getting David off the murder charge would be a hell of a coup for the E, not a huge jump either considering the Snuka affair.

Still if he's not up for it Kurt as GM is something that I've heard could be possible...

• Paid Members

Did Angle and Foley ever have a match of note? I'm probably missing something completely obvious.

In TNA, yeah. Main evented Victory Road 09 1-on-1, plus faced each other in a few other combos at other times.

Not in WWE AFAIK, though.