The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Just got 3/1 on Angle being the Raw GM after Foley. Stuck 5p on it.

Cash building is the way to go, Rick. Use your return to back a few horses e/w

Chepstow, 3.30, 100/1 Sad Ken. He's a dead cert.

I stuck a £27 note on that one.

• Moderators

I used Welsh Money

Just got 3/1 on Angle being the Raw GM after Foley. Stuck 5p on it.

Cash building is the way to go, Rick. Use your return to back a few horses e/w

In the same race that only pays two places.

Mick Foley can barely tie his laces these days. Having him being thrown around a ring by Braun Strowman would cause more damage than taking a rare ming dynasty vase with a small chip in it and trying to fix it with a bulldozer.

In fact, I'd go as far as to say it's more likely Kurt Angle will end up as Raw GM

• Paid Members

I really don’t get the difference between the GMs and commissioners. Each week you have Steph berating Mickles, and Daniel Bryan on Talking Smack getting wrestlers asking him for matches and all he says is, “We’ll have to talk to some people.” Seriously: what are these GMs for?

Get Kurt Angle back. He was a brilliant GM. He could easily take Foley’s role and tell Steph to cool off with a glass of milk.

So much Foley hate on here, ive really liked him in the role, especially now hes not a big blob you're inclined to feel sorry for. I have seen a few occasions where hes flubbed his lines but ive also seen just as many times where hes elevated a segment with his delivery. He's been written well at times alongside JeriKO, Zayn and Braun and added another element to those character. The stuff with Stephanie is fine as long as it leads somewhere, rather than just to constantly establish a McMahon as above every single other talent, as is so often the case with Stephanie. Has she had any kind of payback since Guerrero threw her in mud? I'd personally love to see him keep the role for a bit but also liked the idea of a revolving door policy with former stars and legends having 6 months in the job.

Not Kurt though, I still remember how terrible he was as SmackDown GM, Luther Reigns was a cesspit.

Kurt and Steph always had great on screen chemistry so it would work.  Foley has been such a dull fucker as the Raw GM this time. He was quite amusing in the role during 2000 but not this time.

If they are planning on putting the title on Lesnar it's fucking stupid.  They stripped the SD womens title from Naomi because she wont be able to defend it within the required 30 days, but yet it certainly looks like they're gonna stick the Universal Title on Lesnar who probably wont defend it until fucking SummerSlam. They just make the rules up as they go along.  If they have any sense they will have Goldberg go over Lesnar yet again.

Kurt and Steph always had great on screen chemistry so it would work. Foley has been such a dull fucker as the Raw GM this time. He was quite amusing in the role during 2000 but not this time.

If they are planning on putting the title on Lesnar it's fucking stupid. They stripped the SD womens title from Naomi because she wont be able to defend it within the required 30 days, but yet it certainly looks like they're gonna stick the Universal Title on Lesnar who probably wont defend it until fucking SummerSlam. They just make the rules up as they go along. If they have any sense they will have Goldberg go over Lesnar yet again.

The 30 day rule only gets used when it's needed to.

As for other rules, remember the other year when Mike Chioda looked at a TV that magically appeared at ringside for an instant replay, despite that never being a rule before? And not been used since.

Rules only matter when the story needs them to

With Fastlane fast approaching i reckon

For the match between Owens vs Goldberg 

just as the bell go's for the main event between Owens & lesberg, Jericho will appear and distract Owen's then Goldberg spear's him then jackhammer's him 1-2-3 

It will not last more than 5 mins. IMO.

Kurt and Steph always had great on screen chemistry so it would work.  Foley has been such a dull fucker as the Raw GM this time. He was quite amusing in the role during 2000 but not this time.

If they are planning on putting the title on Lesnar it's fucking stupid.  They stripped the SD womens title from Naomi because she wont be able to defend it within the required 30 days, but yet it certainly looks like they're gonna stick the Universal Title on Lesnar who probably wont defend it until fucking SummerSlam. They just make the rules up as they go along.  If they have any sense they will have Goldberg go over Lesnar yet again.

Is Brock Lesnar not booked between WrestleMania and SummerSlam this year?