The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

A lot of people seem to think Reigns will bear Taker senseless and thus turn heel. But I have a feeling Taker will get the win and do a sort of 'nod of respect' to Reigns and everything will still be the same.

I just can't see them turning Reigns heel.

Plus IF he does at WM, the card will be littered with all the major heels winning;

Lesnar over Goldberg

Owens over Jericho

AJ over Shane

The only exception will probably be Orton over Wyatt.

Or, Roman could beat Taker and still stay the same. Lol.

• Paid Members

Plus IF he does at WM, the card will be littered with all the major heels winning;

Lesnar over Goldberg

Owens over Jericho

AJ over Shane

Wouldnt be so sure out those outcomes. Lesnar over Goldberg is probably the only dead cert. Jericho over Owens is one of those morning of "we can always have Owens go over next month" type things that seems to happen every year. And Shane beating AJ is the most WWE thing ever, I'd be stunned if it doesnt happen.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Last WrestleMania was littered with 'what the fuck?' results. AJ Styles not winning his Mania debut was surprising, but New Day losing to the poxy League of Midcarders and Zack Ryder having a big moment years after everyone wanted to see it absolutely stunned me.

Were any of those really wtf results though?

AJ was a 'non-WWE' guy in his 'Mania debut, the LoN were shit but 2 of them were former WWE Champs (with Sheamus being a recent, albeit short term, champ), and Ryder was the token 'shock' result.

How do we know that Goldberg won't keep the title and maybe lose it to Reigns at the next ppv or maybe they do a draft the night after Mania, Smackdown gets Goldberg and you set up a dream match between Goldberg and Cena with Cena winning and beating Flair's record.

Why don't they have Flair screw Cena over and then have a year long storyline where Flair manages guys to try put Cena out of the business to stop him beating Flair's record, he could manage guys and help them get over and give Cena some storyline direction without having him in the title mix as much.

How do we know that Goldberg won't keep the title and maybe lose it to Reigns at the next ppv or maybe they do a draft the night after Mania, Smackdown gets Goldberg and you set up a dream match between Goldberg and Cena with Cena winning and beating Flair's record.

Apparently from what I was reading yesterday Champions will be excluded from the draft so that wouldn't happen and I can't see them ever moving the universal title, with it being Red it will look a bit out if place on Smackdown, could always change the colour I suppose.

Also does the Universal title even count as a World Title?

Surely when Cena breaks the record he'll do so by Winning the WWE Title.

Why don't they have Flair screw Cena over and then have a year long storyline where Flair manages guys to try put Cena out of the business to stop him beating Flair's record, he could manage guys and help them get over and give Cena some storyline direction without having him in the title mix as much.

Would be entirely pointless in my eyes. The story of Cena trying to break Flair's record is over enough as it is, it doesn't need Flair inserting himself into a storyline for a full 12 months in a feud where it would be incredibly unlikely he gets his proper comeuppance.

When John Stewart screwed Cena out of the title to prevent him from equalling Flair's record, Ric took exception and gave Cena his blessing.