The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

He was on Stone Colds podcast and came across as an ok guy for most but what stuck out was when Steve brought up how Reigns and Cena have such a split in fans with one side cheering etc and KO got all giddy saying that's what he wants.

Kevin Owens is just a regular fat guy. He has no place being on TV at all. Wrestling is a TV show and should be full of men and women that look good for TV. They are meant to be Superstars. Celebrities. They are meant to look good. Wrestling fans will watch it.

Wrestling fans will watch ANYTHING with the word wrestling in the title of the show or the synopsis. Wrestling fans will never stop watching. That's why wrestling fans opinions don't matter cause they don't stop watching, they WILL NEVER stop watching. Sky Sports could put a blank screen on for 3 hours and they will sit like imbeciles waiting for a new colour to appear.

What matters is the mass audience and the mass audience are casual fans. They don't care about wrestling. They only watch something if it is good. Put Kevin Owens on TV in front of your parents or family. Put Kevin Owens in front of someone who has never watched a wrestling show before. They will either laugh at him and then laugh at you for showing them it or they will roll their eyes. Kevin Owens and wrestler don't belong in the same sentance. He shouldn't be on a wrestling show. End of.

Not my opinion.

You all have friends and family right? Switch Raw on for them when Kevin Owens is on and report back what happened. I'm assuming the males will laugh and snicker and the women will be talking about the stretch marks under his arms and how he looks like a regular guy. Not just my opinion or Vince's. That's the opinion of the general public when they are told to try and believe that this guy is not only a champion but is meant to try and win a "fight".

It's simply not believable.

They don't. My opinion does not matter. What matters is the mass audience. The large numbers of people that could potentially tune into the show. The casual fans. They are the ones that make up the numbers, if they tune out then there's an issue and I do believe that Raw having so many people from NXT is part of that reason why the numbers are down. They are not grabbing people's attention and I think a lot of it is due to their appearance. They don't come across as believable.

He's right. My opinion doesn't matter. I don't pay for Sky or cable. I don't pay any money to Sky Sports. WWE has no idea if I watch or not.

The WWE in the past year in America has lost over a million viewers. That's a million people that no longer watch and there is no doubt in my mind that the reason for this is the constant focus on wrestlers from NXT like Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Neville aswell as regulars like Kofi Kingston, Xavier Woods, Bo Dallas, Sin Cara that simply do not look or act believable. They don't look the part. They don't belong on a wrestling show and that's why they no longer watch. They are the casual fans. The mass audience. Their opinion matters. Mine doesn't.

I'm only standing back from the sidelines and saying what I see. That's what I see and I would put it to the test any day of the week. I would gladly show a family member or a friend that doesn't watch an episode of Raw and I would guarantee that everytime one of those wrestlers appeared on screen a comment would be made. No doubt about it.