The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

A lot of people seem convinced Reigns is turning heel at WM after beating Taker.

I'm not even sure he's beating Taker let alone turning heel tbh. I just don't see Vince turning him anytime soon imo.

• Paid Members

He'll never be heel.

For the reasoning that you can't be turned heel if you're not over as a face to begin with?

03-rocky-maivia_zps2cwjgh6w.jpg

You think after Mania they'll give Reigns a whole new gimmick? Interesting take on it, can't see it myself tbh

• Paid Members

It seems like a no brainer. Undertaker is probably the most respected pro on the show, with the fans, and "Chosen One" Reigns beating him only heightens their hate for him, IMO. They've sort of missed an opportunity if it ends with Undertaker shaking Reigns' hand at the end - we've seen with The Rock, Bryan etc. the fans won't buy it and will shite all over it.

They seem intent on pushing Balor as a big babyface too, so he's there to fill that Reigns spot for the time being. It's not like they're turning Steve Austin, here.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

I wouldn't want to watch Sasha Vs Bayley off the back of the match they had on Raw. They didn't look like they were trying. I know they had some great matches on NXT, but saying that then putting this on Raw isn't really making me want to see them wrestle again.

good thing with Reigns gear is if/when/never mostly likely goes heel, new gear and music and attitude could do him refreshing wonders.

Facing Taker at Mania, I would'nt have Reigns win, even though its huge moment and rub if they ever want the fans to accept him then beating Taker at Mania is a mistake cos they'd have to keep mentioning it for years (rightfully so) and fans would always resent him for it.

if they do decide go heel with Reigns then a lose to Taker followed by him snapping and beating down the dead man with chair or something, then leaves his vest lying on Taker or something, new gear/musicnext night on Raw and a leather jacket Sunglasses (ukff favourite) combo for the win, NO SUITS!!

Taker gets the win at Mania, Turn for Reigns, Big Rematch at Summerslam with Reigns getting his win back

Edited by The Cutting Edge

WrestleMania is starting to look a bit tasty after this weeks Raw.  I reckon the Triple H Vs Rollins match will be an unsanctioned type match that will probably turn out to be a 5 minute brawl.  Seeing how all of the top guys pretty much have their places on the card I would assume that Strowman or Joe will be the favorites to win the Battle Royal this year. 

I was hoping for Finn Balor to return and set something up for Mania (most likely with Joe) but guess that might happen next week cos they wont need as much build up as Reigns vs Taker, and maybe they didnt want two returns in one night when they can spread it over a few weeks

Is Finn Balor fit now/will he be fit for Mania?