The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

With a hotter crowd this week's Raw would have felt like a much better show, but they just weren't into it, and if the crowd's dead then it can take you out of the show a bit.

When Bayley said she dreamt of walking into WrestleMania as women's champion my first thought was she probably will end up doing that when she wins the belt on an episode of Raw again next month.

Strowman & Roman had a great brawl at the end. I just hope if Reigns does win on the PPV Roman doesn't go the way of Rusev because he's making for some very compelling television at the moment. Is that what constitutes a contract in the WWE nowadays? Just some names on a piece of paper? At least make them turn to the back page or something before they sign as that just looked dumb.

Joe Vs Sami should be good on Sunday.

Has it been discussed how weird that Fastlane main event feels whenever they show the graphic of Goldberg vs. Kevin Owens? That pairing feels so crazy. Even a few years ago you would have never imagined that Kevin Steen and Goldberg would be headlining a WWE pay per view for the title.

It's a contender for the maddest match they've ever booked. I am struggling to think of anything that even compares. CM Punk vs Kevin Nash was similar but it wasn't the main event, wasn't for the title, Nash hadn't been out in the cold as long as Goldberg has and Punk was always more fancied to become a WWE star than Kevin Steen.

Cena vs R Truth for the title in a PPV?

• Awards Moderator

What a fantastic brawl at the end there. Reigns and Strowman have a great chemistry. And isn't Roman pulling his best spears out lately? Check this one out:

https://twitter.com/pwstream/status/835774778430603264

I could watch Samoa Joe v Cesaro again with a bit more on the line, they're a good pairing. Knowing WWE, we're probably going to see them every week between now and WrestleMania, so be careful what you wish for I guess.

Big thumbs up for Triple H's beard too. Top effort.

Trish stratis looks completely different to the one i remember from before. Than one that appeared on the induction of Beth Phoenix to the HoF segment. Also i said Beth Phoenix would be HoF Inductee. 

I could be wrong but will Eric Bischoff induct DDP into HoF ? i think he will be but I could be wrong.

God Rollins just aint getting anywhere is he, it's laughable how not over this character is.

I want New Day to just stop now, right fucking now. God that was painful.

Towaza continues to be one of my highlights of Raw, so much energy and passion, he has managed to drag the fans kicking and screaming each and every week into his matches. Good hand that lad.

Triple H rightly taking the piss out of the idiotic Seth "freaking" Rollins name is marvellous. Don't know why they insist on sending Goldy out for promos either, doesn't suit him at all. Just have him beat the shite out of jobbers backstage while trying to get a hold of Owens or whatever.