The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Unbelievable how fragile Goldberg looked after the F5. Completely different to how he came across upon his return. Can see the Universal Title match lasting DB short at 'Mania unless there's a guest ref or something.

He just took an F5. I'm pretty sure he was selling it rather than just popping straight up.

I've been watching wrestling 25 years, I get "works" and "selling" but he looked really brittle lower half...His legs looked as though they'd snap after another F5.

I don't know if it's been well hidden up to this point but he looked every bit his age after that.

• Paid Members

I do wonder if they'll wait until after Mania to bring Balor back on tv, though. There isn't much time to build a match with him and it's also a question of time/space on the card. Plus, his return will be a big moment for the post-Mania Raw.

The only thing I can think of at Mania is to have him VS Joe, with Joe representing Triple H and Balor representing...Rollins? The guy who put him on the shelf. Hmmm. Nothing there quite works out does it?

Edited by PunkStep

You could tell that Jericho and the staff had been thinking long term with his friendship stuff for months, when he threw out "I have the Friends of Jericho with me here tonight!" schtick. Like he'd been wanting to use the line for ages but couldn't because he was still heel. The Friends of Jericho will make an awesome t-shirt/exclusive club/social media page...

I do wonder if they'll wait until after Mania to bring Balor back on tv, though.

One the subject of the post-Mania Raw, do we see Nakamura debuting on the main roster on that night (or Smackdown the next night) or do we think he is going to be staying in NXT for a little longer?

• Paid Members

I think he's got to make the jump. It'll leave NXT light, but fuck em- it's developmental at the end of the day. If you've got someone that you can potentially make money from, get him up there. There won't be anything left for him to do really after his Roode feud.

Unbelievable how fragile Goldberg looked after the F5. Completely different to how he came across upon his return. Can see the Universal Title match lasting DB short at 'Mania unless there's a guest ref or something.

He just took an F5. I'm pretty sure he was selling it rather than just popping straight up.

I've been watching wrestling 25 years, I get "works" and "selling" but he looked really brittle lower half...His legs looked as though they'd snap after another F5.

I don't know if it's been well hidden up to this point but he looked every bit his age after that.

Goldberg has always had tiny calves. The wee ankle boots always looked weird on him

That Brock Lesnar fan was such a prick every time he was on camera.

When New Day were doing that daft "WHO....WHO" thing he looked like a fucking retard in the background. Bet he watched it back when he got home the little mong.

Does my head in now that I get distracted by certain fans I recognise, I can't stop doing it, the moron that looks like James Ellsworth in the Green shirt, the scruffy bugger with the long hair who claps all the heel stuff.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

When New Day were doing that daft "WHO....WHO" thing he looked like a fucking retard in the background. Bet he watched it back when he got home the little mong.

Does my head in now that I get distracted by certain fans I recognise, I can't stop doing it, the moron that looks like James Ellsworth in the Green shirt, the scruffy bugger with the long hair who claps all the heel stuff.

I genuinely want to brick the attention seeking knob myself. Like spending 100s of dollars on a front row ticket for each show is some kind of an achievement.

I was watching an old show back and noticed him sitting in the crowd wearing different clothes.  Obviously the moment he was shown on screen during Lesnar's return for some reason he then thought he needed to be recognised by other fans and the wrestlers, so wears the same shirt to every show he goes to.  What a prick.

Trouble is you see these tossers at Axxess and stuff, and other fans are getting their pictures taken with them.  It's no wonder they think they're part of the show when that sort of thing happens.

The three people you have critisized there all act completely differently during the shows:

Brock Lesnar Guy plays up to the camera whenever he is on screen, long haired lad boos the babyfaces and cheers the heels, green shirt fella cheers the babyfaces and boos the heels.

So if all three of those people do your head in, how do you think the fans in the front row should act?

Fair enough.

I agree that Brock Lesnar Guy and long haired lad are annoying.

But, other than the ridiculous shirt, I've never been distracted or annoyed by the other fella. Same with the Squared Circle Shirt Guy.