The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

4 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Miz/Corbin and Bliss/Natalya will both have a heel vs heel dynamic, which rarely works and I especially don't see it working here. Zero shits will be given for these. If WWE fans always want to see The Miz and Corbin lose, the fuck are they going to do here? Surely there will be a couple of title changes before the show.

Outside of Japan I have not seen the heel vs heel 1 on 1 work.

I look at the card and it says Raw is here and Smackdown is all the way down here. Putting all the champs against each other will surely just make people look bad or we have a load of dodgy finishes.

I think they can just about get away with Bliss vs Natalya, Bliss has gotten cheers before and think they can get fans behind her a bit without too much diverting from here usual character

Miz vs Corbin wont be so easy, if someone does lose It'll probably be The Miz to free him up for the Raw team but to who I've no idea, the only other option seems to be putting the US title on Tye Dillinger and having Dillinger vs Miz and Corbin on the Main Smackdown team

Anyone else think Angle and Shane will be on each team now as well, Shane put himself on the team last year and we've seen Angle return now and being part of a multi man match again shouldn't be a problem for him you'd think.

• Paid Members

Shane's line about bringing Angle and what's left of Raw to Survivor Series really did seem like both would be in the match. 

I kinda hoped (though I guess with some of the roster possibly still not back from South America maybe?) that there would have been some more interaction in the beat down between people like Miz/Corbin especially as they did in Axel and then Usos and Shield. Alexa not coming to the aid of Raw makes sense from her character same with Emma. 

I did laugh when I saw Gable be the first through the door and realised they were about to just pretend everything had ended badly between him and Jordan and have him beat the crap out of him. As much as Corbin being a lone wolf encouraging the troops around him to do Raw in for team Smackdown. 

• Paid Members

I really enjoyed Heyman's promo. Mainly because he's not kidding on any of us think Jinder is in anyway currently on Brock's level. No idea if Jinder goes over, because while they've got the India tour in December, they also want to keep Lesnar strong for the plan finale.

1 hour ago, Metallica said:

Cole kept saying "Survivor Series, the one time of the year when Raw and Smackdown superstars compete agaisnt eachother".

So what's the Royal Rumble then?

Every man for himself brother. Yes, both brands compete in the match but it's not specifically Raw v Smackdown like they're pushing for Survivor Series

Whoever booked Kane to beat Balor should be fired on the fucking spot. Balor is over, like him or not, and they wonder why there are zero stars in this company, GIVE SOMEBODY SOME FUCKING MOMENTUM. He beats what I would think most people perceive to be the top guy on Smackdown on the Sunday and loses devastatingly clean to a part time goofball the next night. It's ridiculous and indicative of recent WWE booking.

That ending segment was so cringeworthy it's not even funny, nobody ever has, and will never buy into a war WITHIN the company, never. Ever. Seeing Nakamura in that horrific Blue T-Shirt wandering the backstage area like some streets of rage character, FORCING fans to boo Wrestlers they like, the whole thing is absurd. I'm dreading this 4 weeks.

I liked the last segment but agree it's totally logic baffling.

Tye has been taking a beating off Corbin for weeks and then you see him cheering Corbin on as he beats up a crew member. AJ celebrates with Shield earlier in the night and suddenly he's punching them on the ground. Gable and Jordan. Becky with Sasha and Bayley. Shane who has just helped RAW out at a big PPV when he could have not bothered if he hated them that much.

Nonsense.

The only redeeming feature was that Sami and KO weren't involved.

1 hour ago, MVP RULZ said:

I think they can just about get away with Bliss vs Natalya, Bliss has gotten cheers before and think they can get fans behind her a bit without too much diverting from here usual character

Miz vs Corbin wont be so easy, if someone does lose It'll probably be The Miz to free him up for the Raw team but to who I've no idea, the only other option seems to be putting the US title on Tye Dillinger and having Dillinger vs Miz and Corbin on the Main Smackdown team

Anyone else think Angle and Shane will be on each team now as well, Shane put himself on the team last year and we've seen Angle return now and being part of a multi man match again shouldn't be a problem for him you'd think.

Surely it's going to be the other way round? Bliss is 100% heel and her character is a coward

10 minutes ago, theringmaster said:

Surely it's going to be the other way round? Bliss is 100% heel and her character is a coward

She is over with the crowd though in a way Natalya just isn't, even kids come to shows with there hair done in Alexas style and wearing her merch, people will cheer her in an instant if she goes after Natalya verbally or physically in the way she would anyone else, she was getting cheers going up against Super Face Bayley just a few months ago

The only diversion as You touched upon would be taking any any cowardly acts for the next 3 weeks which is easily done.

Natalya barely gets cheers when she is a face at the best times so to get people to care about her for the next 3 weeks would be a lot tougher IMO     

1 hour ago, FUM said:

Shane who has just helped RAW out at a big PPV when he could have not bothered if he hated them that much.

Nonsense.

If they take the time to explain that Shane lent Styles so that he could let in the rest of the crew on Raw for the beatdown, that's fine, will give them a chance....

1 hour ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

If they take the time to explain that Shane lent Styles so that he could let in the rest of the crew on Raw for the beatdown, that's fine, will give them a chance....

Was AJ Styles on RAW as well as TLC?

Will these Smackdown guys who were so intent on working together last night not face each other on their own show for 4 weeks?

I like the idea, but not the execution. 

As for Kane over Balor, it's blatantly Vince's way of saying 'you [fans] got what you want last night, I'm getting what I want tonight'

22 minutes ago, Mr Kennedy said:

As for Kane over Balor, it's blatantly Vince's way of saying 'you [fans] got what you want last night, I'm getting what I want tonight'

Then in six months time: "see, I told you those Bullet Club guys aren't as over as the internet says they are. I was right all along!"