The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Braun is so unbelievably ace. 

As camp as the dumpster reveal/running across the limo was, it had me grinning from ear to ear. Miz and Co sold it all brilliantly and the crowd lapped that shit up. 

RAAAAAWWWWWWRRRR! 

I feel like there is too many monsters/bad assess on Raw and not many on Smackdown, you got Joe, Bruan, Kane, Brock etc on Raw, who you got on Smackdown, I think a few trades would be good, get Joe on Smackdown and have him wrestle Nakamura, AJ etc and destroy them, have him as a bad ass champ and give him a long reign.

1 minute ago, D@mm said:

I feel like there is too many monsters/bad assess on Raw and not many on Smackdown, you got Joe, Bruan, Kane, Brock etc on Raw, who you got on Smackdown, I think a few trades would be good, get Joe on Smackdown and have him wrestle Nakamura, AJ etc and destroy them, have him as a bad ass champ and give him a long reign.

Cheers for that Geoff.

This whole Kane thing is a bit bizarre, isn't it? Starting to wonder if that means it's his last run as it's a very odd choice of talent to put over huge, and a weird time to do it too.

Edited by Daaaaaad!
avoid double post

• Awards Moderator
11 minutes ago, Mr.Showtime said:

Braun Strowman gets crushed inside a white/greeny-coloured truck - he then shows up more than a week later emerging from a red truck in a different city. What's he been playing at?

I'm beginning to think all this stuff is fake.

• Paid Members
50 minutes ago, Mr.Showtime said:

Braun Strowman gets crushed inside a white/greeny-coloured truck - he then shows up more than a week later emerging from a red truck in a different city. What's he been playing at?

He had a separate, unrelated bin lorry related incident since the PPV. He moved on from ambulances to bin lorries, because Braun Strowman vs. Public Service Vehicles is the feud of the year.

19 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

He had a separate, unrelated bin lorry related incident since the PPV. He moved on from ambulances to bin lorries, because Braun Strowman vs. Public Service Vehicles is the feud of the year.

To be honest they would have better matches than Roode and Ziggler.

Jason Jordan is never getting over is he, just release the cunt.

1 hour ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

To be honest they would have better matches than Roode and Ziggler.

Jason Jordan is never getting over is he, just release the cunt.

That's probably what they said about Rocky Maivia and I'm not entirely convinced the similarities between him and Jason Jordon are a coincidence. I may be giving them too much credit though.

• Paid Members

The real irony of Jason Jordan is that he shows so many flashes of potential that you’re left thinking,”he’d be great if they put him a tag team for a couple of years in order to develop, maybe with someone who has the personality to carry the team, someone like Chad Gable.”

• Paid Members
29 minutes ago, PSF said:

That's probably what they said about Rocky Maivia and I'm not entirely convinced the similarities between him and Jason Jordon are a coincidence. I may be giving them too much credit though.

I wondered about that, if they've consciously given him the "smiling idiot" babyface role in the hope that it develops into something bigger - but then that suggests there's any kind of logic in how this company books babyfaces, and I'm not seeing it.

They broke up a great tag team to give one member a huge storyline development, and then proceeded to do absolutely fuck all with it. Nothing about Jordan's character is informed by him being Kurt Angle's son, and he's had no tangible benefit from that reveal whatsoever. Such a bizarre choice.