The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Awards Moderator
6 hours ago, Supremo said:

tumblr_mef4epaQ7A1qkr08no1_500.gif

Only just over 20 years to the day since that happened, too. Probably not intentional but I wonder.

I really liked that visual of Kane and Braun standing side by side at the end and it kind of made me hope that Braun will be revealed as the secret youngest brother of Undertaker and Kane. Or their nephew or something. He's got the size for it, they already call him the Gift of Destruction, make him a Brother of Destruction too. Give him and Kane a quick tag run - it'd be easy enough for them to face Rollins and Ambrose at the moment - and lead it to Braun vs Kane at Mania, where the youngest brother retires his elder and then goes on to rule alone. Gives Braun something to do, plus he'll get to do chokeslams and stuff. I've now fully convinced myself this should happen.

Oh great Kane is back.

Jesus it's one notch above Kalisto in terms of an anti climax that, the bloody mayor of Knoxville, does this mean we are seeing Reigns vs Kane matches for about 3 months. Kill me.

Could this not have been SOMEBODY else, they have every bastard talent under some contract or another, be it legends or whatever. Val Venis, The one that isn't injured from the Revival, Vader. ANYBODY BUT KANE

5 minutes ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Oh great Kane is back.

Jesus it's one notch above Kalisto in terms of an anti climax that, the bloody mayor of Knoxville, does this mean we are seeing Reigns vs Kane matches for about 3 months. Kill me.

Could this not have been SOMEBODY else, they have every bastard talent under some contract or another, be it legends or whatever. Val Venis, The one that isn't injured from the Revival, Vader. ANYBODY BUT KANE

Maybe they have soured on the idea of Lesnar/Mahal and we will be seeing Lesnar/Kane for the title at Survivor Series after he beats the Shield at TLC.

• Paid Members
11 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

I really liked that visual of Kane and Braun standing side by side at the end and it kind of made me hope that Braun will be revealed as the secret youngest brother of Undertaker and Kane. Or their nephew or something. He's got the size for it, they already call him the Gift of Destruction, make him a Brother of Destruction too.

This reminds me of a lad who, for years, was convinced that they were going to debut a third brother called "Destruction". Because Undertaker and Kane were the brothers of Destruction.

I think Kane will say he joined Braun, Miz etc to get revenge on Reigns for ending his brother's career so either it will lead to a feud between Reigns and Kane which might lead to Taker returning and we have Taker Vs Reigns and in the mean time we have the alliance of Kane and Strowman fall out and feud with it leading to Taker Vs Strowman at Mania.

• Paid Members

Urgh. Just let the man stay retired. He just about got to go out gracefully at Mania while passing the torch. Coming back after the big ceremonial decloaking at Mania just cheapens it.

Edited by mim731

• Paid Members

Yeah, let the man stay retired. For him to have done all that and then trot back out again. Mind you didn't he do something similar after Lesnar broke the streak. The only reason I'd let him come back is as the American Badass/Big Evil on a bike with the "You're Gonna Pay" music.

• Paid Members

I've rewatched the Shield entrance this morning. I can't get over how boss they all look. Doing that entrance in that gear, they look the fucking business. You'd never believe how utterly fucked they've all been these past few years. Seth stinking up the joint as the overexposed authority heel, then as the worst booked babyface of all time, Ambrose losing to Bray Wyatt by way of exploding monitor, Roman and his suffering succotash. 

Do yo think the writers themselves are aware of how much they ruined these guys? And how quickly they felt like stars again when they reverted back to their old gimmick. It's crazy.

• Paid Members
18 hours ago, mim731 said:

Urgh. Just let the man stay retired. He just about got to go out gracefully at Mania while passing the torch. Coming back after the big ceremonial decloaking at Mania just cheapens it.

Perhaps even worse, I saw on Sportskeeda (I know, I know) that there's a rumour that Undertaker may return to side with The Shield at Survivor Series against Kane. I don't expect it to happen, and while I do kind of like the idea of 'Taker and Kane having one final match to put an end to their story, I don't actually want to see it at all.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Perhaps even worse, I saw on Sportskeeda (I know, I know) that there's a rumour that Undertaker may return to side with The Shield at Survivor Series against Kane. I don't expect it to happen, and while I do kind of like the idea of 'Taker and Kane having one final match to put an end to their story, I don't actually want to see it at all.

Oh, god. They’re going to use the originally planned ending of SummerSlam ‘94 to retire Kane and Undertaker, aren’t they?

4 hours ago, Supremo said:

I've rewatched the Shield entrance this morning. I can't get over how boss they all look. Doing that entrance in that gear, they look the fucking business. You'd never believe how utterly fucked they've all been these past few years. Seth stinking up the joint as the overexposed authority heel, then as the worst booked babyface of all time, Ambrose losing to Bray Wyatt by way of exploding monitor, Roman and his suffering succotash. 

Do yo think the writers themselves are aware of how much they ruined these guys? And how quickly they felt like stars again when they reverted back to their old gimmick. It's crazy.

I can't stop watching it either. I can't stress enough how dramatic the turnaround is in Ambrose. He's got his swagger back, his confidence is there, everything he is doing is perfect. It feels totally authentic, and he looks like the star everybody thought he could be all along, all over again.

This is the best act WWE has had in five years. It was worth a go to break them up, but the handling of them is so beyond piss-poor it almost defies belief. They made Seth Rollins a boring undeserving heel champion, they made Ambrose, who looks cool as fuck in this group, into a dorky tryhard, and they made Roman, who people LOVED at one point and would have been more than happy to see get the megapush, into the latest edition of WWE's shitty top babyface, waltzing out to be the hero straight into the reject section like Moe Syzslak.

I wish it wasn't 5 on 3. Mostly because they're burning through so many people in one go, and I don't want this to be a one and done. Give me a sexy Shield six man on Raw every other week and I'm there with bells on.

I don't mind Kane coming back for a match or two, but I can't help but feel this is the beginning of a 4 month programme with Braun Strowman, Braun and Kane will disagree on Sunday over who starts the match, Braun then destroys everybody in the match and walks out, then Kane vs Strowman begins until the Feb PPV. Strowman then retires Kane and it also gives Strowman a programme between now and Mania season with The Shield back together, Brock on holiday etc. 

And before anyone says 'Who will be face/heel' I doubt the WWE will even care about this as Kane has been face before...so will get cheered. 

Edited by Briefcase