The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

2 hours ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

I can't stop watching it either. I can't stress enough how dramatic the turnaround is in Ambrose. He's got his swagger back, his confidence is there, everything he is doing is perfect. It feels totally authentic, and he looks like the star everybody thought he could be all along, all over again.

This is the best act WWE has had in five years. It was worth a go to break them up, but the handling of them is so beyond piss-poor it almost defies belief. They made Seth Rollins a boring undeserving heel champion, they made Ambrose, who looks cool as fuck in this group, into a dorky tryhard, and they made Roman, who people LOVED at one point and would have been more than happy to see get the megapush, into the latest edition of WWE's shitty top babyface, waltzing out to be the hero straight into the reject section like Moe Syzslak.

I wish it wasn't 5 on 3. Mostly because they're burning through so many people in one go, and I don't want this to be a one and done. Give me a sexy Shield six man on Raw every other week and I'm there with bells on.

This is a good post but the but in bold is absolutely spectacular. 

1 hour ago, Ladiesman345 said:

They could've at leat changed his gear up a bit, so that we could've have had the novelty of looking at that for about a week.

The idea of a Kane return in 2017 isn't exactly exciting for me however you cut it, but. They slightly changed his music but he's still kept the same shitty look. That mask has always looked shit IMO.

I know he won't go back to wearing his '97 mask, but they could try something else and maybe have him wear the attire from back then at least.

Then again, he's still Kane in 2017, so.

Thinking of ideas for the shield after this, Balor could do with a turn but the club are too far down the card now to be equals aren’t they? 

You can always rehab someone so The Club suddenly being pushed is no worse then Jinder being pushed out of nowhere, would be good to see The Club and Balor Vs The Shield, but would prefer The Young Bucks and Omega Vs The Shield but that aint likely to happen, I can also see Ambrose turning on Reigns and Rollins this time when they do the split.

• Paid Members

Not only that, but they came in with a ton of hype due to how quickly they were signed up after Wrestle Kingdom, the Bullet Club connection, Styles having recently debuted, and so on. There aren't many acts that went from a major impact upon their debut to being a complete after-thought as quickly as The Club did - and I wouldn't place the blame on Gallows and Anderson.

• Paid Members

Let's not forget that Luke Gallows will always, in WWE at least, have the stench of about 3 failed runs before Japan. He was awful as Festus, awful as Fake Kane, and awful as Luke Gallows the first time round. Luke Gallows, in fact, is right up there with the biggest overachievers WWE has had. He's up there also with people like Albert in the "they were massive in Japan" list.

Karl Anderson being crap also doesn't help. The Club are fine where they are.