The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

I'd give Bray some time off and then have him return as a fiery southern babyface and drop 90% of the cult shit. That one night he wrestled babyface in a tag match he was firing up like a modern day Dusty Rhodes and had the fans going mental. There's real potential for greatness there. His current act isn't good enough.

• Paid Members

That's not far off the direction I'd go with Bray.

Towards the end of his lengthy injury layoff, a picture appeared of him leaner, shirtless, hair tied back & in camo shorts. That's how he should have come back.

Dial back the creepy shit, dial up the "backwoods brawler" side.

I have to say i didn't like Cena at all Tonight. I'm a big fan but his demeanor tonight really annoyed me, i found it to be almost disrespectful, to the point i actually thought is he trying to sabotage Reigns in some way. It was all way too cute for me, surely he should be selling the gravitas of being in the same ring opposite Reigns, for what is clearly step 1 of a long term programme.

As i say maybe just a personal taste but something rubbed me wrong about it.

• Paid Members
21 minutes ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

I have to say i didn't like Cena at all Tonight. I'm a big fan but his demeanor tonight really annoyed me, i found it to be almost disrespectful, to the point i actually thought is he trying to sabotage Reigns in some way. It was all way too cute for me, surely he should be selling the gravitas of being in the same ring opposite Reigns, for what is clearly step 1 of a long term programme.

As i say maybe just a personal taste but something rubbed me wrong about it.

I think you're right with this description. He played it way too hokey and comedic for something that should be a huge deal. It made it feel like it wasn't important, or historic. Which it is, and should be treated as such. 

The Raw women's division feels a bit odd at the moment. There's not a single over babyface, is there? Crowd loves Alexa, but seems to have turned on Bayley and Sasha in a pretty notable way, with no other useful faces available. It's crying out for an Asuka call-up to revitalise it.

Nia Jax seems kind of tweener and is getting more over. She's improving finally, and her stuff has more impact. Shame she was rushed to main roster as she'd be a very exciting prospect if she was new.

Cena apparently gave props to the beach ball wankers in the dark segment after Raw, so he's really let me down. demoted to Medium Match John in my eyes.after this very unremarkable run with his foot half out the door. Am looking forward to Cena/Reigns though, but the crowd is going to be unbearable aren't they. Toronto red-cap from a few weeks ago will probably turn up in a half-and-half/you both suck t-shirt and do a big dance routine and NXT chants infront of the hardcam while a million beach balls get tossed about. Really bitter about that last hour.

Edited by sj5522

• Paid Members

With this whole Bray worshipping Balor thing going on do we get Bray & Balor Vs Ambrose & Rollins somewhere down the line? Are they chucking them together in a team because creative has nothing left for them?

6 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

With this whole Bray worshipping Balor thing going on do we get Bray & Balor Vs Ambrose & Rollins somewhere down the line? Are they chucking them together in a team because creative has nothing left for them?

Wasn't that just someones idea on here?

Surely they won't go with that, we'll just get endless Balor/Wyatt rematches for the rest of the year I think.

• Paid Members

Somebody might have mentioned it on another thread, if they did I've unconsciously plagiarised them. This is the company that decided the logical payoff to the Sheamus/Cesaro feud was them as tag-team champions. IT kind of worked, but how many people must have felt like they were robbed after the double count out finish of that final match in the best of 7 series? I mean don't get me wrong, it's worked out so well for them as they've both run with the ball they were given, but the idea of the self-proclaimed Eater Of Worlds to suddenly be Finn's sidekick because of some paint strikes me as somewhat hokey, and quite the step down for him, Unless he's going to set fire to his house around Mania season. I reckon you're right though, and that they'll just 50/50 for the rest of the year.