The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Looked a pretty good show. The slow burn Ambrose/Rollins reconciliation has been really good stuff. The four way has been well built too. They're the only two matches from either brand that I care about for SummerSlam if I'm really honest. Nothing else has piqued my interest.

Big Cass being unable to cut his promo for boos was great. He still looks like a weak link on his own though. Such a shame Enzo is in the doghouse. Few acts in the company more over than he is.

I guess with the cruisers they didn't wanna end Neville's reign on the pre-show and the Wyatt/Balor thing was to show that Demon Balor is coming to Summerslam. Wyatt/Balor was so boring though, I don't see why I'd want to see them fight again regardless of what Balor's doing fancy dress as

31 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

When do we think The Shield reunion will happen? Perfect booking would be they help Reigns win the strap (not necessarily this weekend), and then next night on Raw the theme hits. 

Are they going to tease this out until Mania?

But Reigns still has the Theme, that's one of the things that dampens the Shield Reunion slightly.

When a team gets back together after a long period, DX, Evolution etc hearing the Music for the 1st time in ages and getting that Immediate Pop is a big thing 

Wit the Shield we would just assume it's Reigns coming out as usuall, he should of had a new theme like Rollins and Ambrose did.

43 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

When do we think The Shield reunion will happen? Perfect booking would be they help Reigns win the strap (not necessarily this weekend), and then next night on Raw the theme hits. 

Are they going to tease this out until Mania?

Just posted the same thing on the Summerslam thread, without having read it here first. What sort of reaction would that get?

27 minutes ago, FourtyTwo said:

Just posted the same thing on the Summerslam thread, without having read it here first. What sort of reaction would that get?

It would be interesting to see/hear. Would the Shield be cheered because they are The Shield again, would they be booed because everyone hates Roman Reigns, or would there be general apathy towards the reunion because everyone hates Reigns?

• Awards Moderator

If or when it happens, I think the 'Sierra, Hotel, India...' will be enough to get the desired reaction.

Good chance it'll last seconds before they see Reigns and won't know how to continue, like Cena's return at the Rumble.

Edited by Frankie Crisp

If everyone really hated roman reigns he would come out to silence. It's just yanks and their no sense of real humour thinking booing him is funny

46 minutes ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

The Blonde haired security guy took a tremendous bump in that melee, got clubbed around the back and did a fucking Flair into the turnbuckle and flip over the top rope to the floor type bump!!! Popped me big time that did.

Spring Loaded:

HjhhdUx.gif