The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Ambrose and Rollins getting back together did nothing for me, such is the apathy I have for the two of them ever since they broke up originally. Homeless Lunatic Dean and Squeakin' Freakin Rollins went from hero to zero pretty fast, for me, post Shield. The pair of them, Bray Wyatt, Baron Corbin and Dolph Ziggler. Five guys I just can't get myself interested in these days at all. The crowds this past few weeks loved it though so I'm likely way in the minority. As others have said, if it was a full Shield reunion, against a really intimidating heel faction, and Roman hadn't kept the look and the music, then I'm sure I'd be interested. They'll have an exciting match though with Sheamus and Cesaro I'm sure. 

The four way main event will be carnage and I can't wait to see it. 

• Paid Members

In previous years, the Raw after Summerslam has had that Raw-after-Wrestlemania vibe, where there's a couple of debuts and returns.

This did not have that vibe.

Other than Cena showing up, this felt like the most skippable show ever. 

Not that he had much momentum to begin with, but it's unsurprising to see working with Wyatt has done for Balor exactly what it did for everyone else these past few years. Nobody seemed to give a flying fuck about him tonight. Bray Wyatt is like a Dementor for careers. He sucks the life out of them.

Edited by Supremo

• Paid Members

Probability on Cass's injury being severe? I realise how bad his match was Sunday but WWE obviously were putting a lot behind him in terms of a push and now it's just another case of another injury to new talent they've invested in. They're really having no luck in recent years.

2 hours ago, The King of Old School said:

Seems to be the "in thing" on here to hate Wyatt now, but like it or not the fans were really into him & Bray at Summerslam.

Can you name a single person that has benefitted from feuding with Wyatt since Daniel Bryan? Because I genuinely can't.

3 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

Can you name a single person that has benefitted from feuding with Wyatt since Daniel Bryan? Because I genuinely can't.

It's an easy criticism to make though.

You could say the exact same for 90% of the roster.

I can only think of Joe & Strowman who have benefited recently during/after there fueds with Reigns & Brock.

Perhaps that's true but Wyatt just seems to suck the momentum out of everyone, and I do mean everyone. The Orton thing started off mildly interesting and ended up as perhaps the worst thing they've done this year not involving Jinder Mahal. Every time it's the same thing with the guy - he comes out, rambles and sounds pretty but makes no sense for five minutes, makes some oblique reference to the darkness within his opponent and eventually faces them in a dull, plodding match that does nothing for either of them. Lather, rinse, repeat.

The most interesting he's been in years was that one night when the Wyatts had started a feud with the League of Nations and he had to team with Roman Reigns as a babyface. Aside from that, he's just an entertainment vacuum.

• Paid Members

They really screwed the pooch with the Orton/Bray thing. That match at Mania was stupid.