DVDs and Films You Have Watched Recently 3 - The Final Insult

Devon Malcolm

• Paid Members
1 minute ago, wordsfromlee said:

Thom Yorke’s soundtrack for it is amazing though. 

Yeah, it's good music and I would definitely Spotify it but I was rarely convinced it actually fit what was going on. Not a patch on Goblin either.

Watched Parasite, the latest from Bong Joon-ho (Memories of Murder, Host, Snowpiercer, etc), which is a very good film that mixes a few different genres (to say too much more would probably spoil the film) and is well made and well acted (as is always the case with Bong Joon-ho's films). I didn't find it to be anywhere near as amazing or as impressive as the many 5-star reviews are making it out as being, but it is a good film that is worth watching if you get the chance.

Also watched Overlord which was a good WW2 horror, and The Predator which was an entertaining enough if also pretty disappointing action film.

Popped to my local Cineworld for the first screening of Joker this morning.

A scene leaked a few weeks back which I watched that was easily the best part of the film as nothing came close to it on viewing.

Its ok, I think people are getting far too ahead of themselves with the Oscar talk though.

49 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Please use the superhero thread provided, where I'm hoping someone will confirm that there's a Gary Glitter song in this film.

There is. Obviously the incels can relate to Our Gar. If femoids hadn’t shunned him then he wouldn’t have become a nonce. He will make decent coin for being on the soundtrack I’m sure  

But yeah, it ain’t for this thread. 

52 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

There is. Obviously the incels can relate to Our Gar. If femoids hadn’t shunned him then he wouldn’t have become a nonce. He will make decent coin for being on the soundtrack I’m sure  

But yeah, it ain’t for this thread. 

:(

• Paid Members

I watched Three From Hell the other day. It was shite. Imagine a Rob Zombie film without Sid Haig proping it up.

Spoilers -

Rob Zombie watches some 1970s exploitation movies, flags his favourite bits and then has Choptop and his daft wife reprising it. Actually that's not really a spoiler, considering that's what happens in most of his films.