• Paid Members

I’ve only seen the Steiner and Teddy Hart v OVE tag match, but it was good for a laugh.

I think they need to cut their ties with Alberto now. I get that he has name value but all the buzz surrounding Impact is for Brian Cage and Sami Callihan/Eddie Edwards right now, is he worth the hassle?

Apparently went out on the piss, some video supposedly showing him out and about. He has to be done in the US. Blowing off a huge interpromotional event, on the biggest weekend in the industry, should see him blackballed not only from Impact, but LU, and the other indys in town.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, bigfoote said:

Apparently went out on the piss, some video supposedly showing him out and about. He has to be done in the US. Blowing off a huge interpromotional event, on the biggest weekend in the industry, should see him blackballed not only from Impact, but LU, and the other indys in town.

This is wrestling, I have no faith in its professionalism. Money marks will still pay him and when desperate people will still try him as a 'name star'. 

I'd like to be proven wrong but people are morons, twats and cunts in a seemingly higher than average ratio in wresting. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Tommy! said:

This is wrestling, I have no faith in its professionalism. Money marks will still pay him and when desperate people will still try him as a 'name star'. 

I'd like to be proven wrong but people are morons, twats and cunts in a seemingly higher than average ratio in wresting. 

It's something I still have trouble getting my mind around too. Wrestling should be the last place where a lack of professionalism is tolerated as much as it is, because from a promoter's perspective, it should only ever be about making money, and people who cost you money should have no place on your roster. Money marks are a problem, because they create a market in which an unprofessional wrestler can still make money; take away the market, and you remove the unprofessional wrestler, because he either has to evolve or quit.

I wonder who Alberto will blame for this?

I thought the build for Patron/Aries was good this week and on the whole the show was enjoyable again. Impact has two weeks to build the new main event and can, I assume, show footage from the LU v Impact show as a means of doing this.

Having access to Penta is great for them in my opinion as he is certainly a popular and charismatic figure and I'm interested to see who else they bring in/how the develop existing stories and new rivalries going forward.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne