• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Philjax said:

There's been some borderline wrestlecrap things appearing on Impact in recent weeks that I wouldn't have expected out of Callis and D'Amore.

Agreed. Although I like things about the show [Cage's 'world tour' is something a little different for instance] there are other things I've seen that have made me shake me head.

2 hours ago, Sichadelic said:

Anyone know if the upcoming event in Manchester on September 9th is televised or not? Are they doing tapings or is it just a house show?

Just a stop over en route to somewhere else at a guess. They did something similar last year after their Asian tour when they were coming back to the states and they did a show in London. People got it in their head that it was going to be some sort of network special, but they never implied that it was anything other than a house show, same with the Starrcade themed house show they held

Thats not to say that they might not change their mind and televise it, but it would be a surprise if they did

Cheers, if it was a tv taping I’d fork out, but don’t feel like paying for a house show when guys like johnny Mundo and Eli drake are rumoured to be leaving.

probably explains why they’ve been on sale a week and front row tickets are still available 

1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Just a stop over en route to somewhere else at a guess. They did something similar last year after their Asian tour when they were coming back to the states and they did a show in London. People got it in their head that it was going to be some sort of network special, but they never implied that it was anything other than a house show, same with the Starrcade themed house show they held

Thats not to say that they might not change their mind and televise it, but it would be a surprise if they did

That was WWE - they’re talking about TNA here - I imagine it’ll be filmed to some extent and footage will be shown of it as they’re talking about it quite a lot on social media, challenging the UK promotions and all that