Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Last week's episode of impact was ok I'm trying to get back into it after not watching the last 6 months ....there live on twitch on Saturday anybody know what time there on ?... I might give it a watch

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Enjoyed the Lucha 4-way and the footage from NOAH. Fast forwarded the LAX match as they do nothing for me. 

Not as good as previous weeks but still a perfectly inoffensive watch. Intrigued to see what the Edwards-Callihan decider will be.

Posted

There's been some borderline wrestlecrap things appearing on Impact in recent weeks that I wouldn't have expected out of Callis and D'Amore.

Posted
40 minutes ago, Philjax said:

There's been some borderline wrestlecrap things appearing on Impact in recent weeks that I wouldn't have expected out of Callis and D'Amore.

Agreed. Although I like things about the show [Cage's 'world tour' is something a little different for instance] there are other things I've seen that have made me shake me head.
 

Posted

Last weeks episode was pretty good. The actual wrestling is nothing mind blowing but I'm really enjoying the production and storylines that are being told. I've always had a soft spot for a nice cliffhanger ending too, so that was nice.

Posted
On 5/25/2018 at 8:48 PM, Snitsky's back acne said:

Have just seen that Joe Hendry has apparently signed with Impact. Good for him.

Its a wonder wwe didn't sign him for the UK brand

  • Paid Members
Posted
12 hours ago, kidzero said:

Its a wonder wwe didn't sign him for the UK brand

WWE have already hit their Olympian hiring quote this decade.

Posted
2 hours ago, Sichadelic said:

Anyone know if the upcoming event in Manchester on September 9th is televised or not? Are they doing tapings or is it just a house show?

Just a stop over en route to somewhere else at a guess. They did something similar last year after their Asian tour when they were coming back to the states and they did a show in London. People got it in their head that it was going to be some sort of network special, but they never implied that it was anything other than a house show, same with the Starrcade themed house show they held

Thats not to say that they might not change their mind and televise it, but it would be a surprise if they did

Posted

Cheers, if it was a tv taping I’d fork out, but don’t feel like paying for a house show when guys like johnny Mundo and Eli drake are rumoured to be leaving.

 

probably explains why they’ve been on sale a week and front row tickets are still available 

Posted
1 hour ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Just a stop over en route to somewhere else at a guess. They did something similar last year after their Asian tour when they were coming back to the states and they did a show in London. People got it in their head that it was going to be some sort of network special, but they never implied that it was anything other than a house show, same with the Starrcade themed house show they held

Thats not to say that they might not change their mind and televise it, but it would be a surprise if they did

That was WWE - they’re talking about TNA here - I imagine it’ll be filmed to some extent and footage will be shown of it as they’re talking about it quite a lot on social media, challenging the UK promotions and all that

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...